EXPERIENCE 2022 Grandaddy of Them All with Callaway Golf

I spent quite awhile on the Raspodo website last night checking out the unit! They have a ton of videos to watch with great info. I have my account set up and will be ready to go the day it arrives! tThis will used in every practice session and it will be simple to send my coach all of the info so easily so he can so what is happening!

@Davidhibler
@Tevenor
@PackersGirl
@fuffle master
@mancest
@Doubleb21
@templeton80
@PKorf
@captaincaution
@drp3434
@goalie
@Saywhat4412
@Scrap22

I was listening to Hunter Mahan tonight talk about his experience being selected to his first international team event and what he said really hit home for me. He said “The hard part is over, it is time to go have fun and enjoy the experience with the person next to me.”

You have already cleared the hard part of being selected for the Freaking Grandaddy! Now you get to go stand shoulder to shoulder next your brothers and sister and experience something most won’t get to in their life! You want to win but if you don’t, don’t let it taint the awesomeness!

I also want to say how awesome you are all doing with the activity and letting this forum get to know you! We are behind you 100 percent!
This is a great post. Working on just that. #1 priority is to have fun. I don't think there will be any issues with that lol, but also important to make sure we soak it all in, the event of course but the whole lead up and bonding as a family.

I spent quite awhile on the Raspodo website last night checking out the unit! They have a ton of videos to watch with great info. I have my account set up and will be ready to go the day it arrives! tThis will used in every practice session and it will be simple to send my coach all of the info so easily so he can so what is happening!
I'm crazy excited. I have an iPhone but I think I might use it with my iPad (probably try both). What Justin (hopefully have that right) said about the iPad getting both views side by side sounded pretty cool. Also awesome that we're getting the premium subscription thrown in so we can maximize it's use. Although I'm a little nervous my graph below is gonna look more like a U :ROFLMAO:

1664024432777.png

I'm glad to hear that there are not any supply chain issues that require us to bring any of our clubs to California in December.
Ummmmm that’s FANTASTIC!

I'm crazy excited. I have an iPhone but I think I might use it with my iPad (probably try both). What Justin (hopefully have that right) said about the iPad getting both views side by side sounded pretty cool. Also awesome that we're getting the premium subscription thrown in so we can maximize it's use. Although I'm a little nervous my graph below is gonna look more like a U :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 9122874

Will try both also luckily we are almost out of the super hot days here so no phone overheating! I have seen some swing videos you will be fine!

The Rapsodo is going to be crazy beneficial for my game. I have never checked my full bag distances and gapping. It's all been based off just feel on the course so far. Can't wait to see how close I actually am in what I think my distances are lol.

Aside from that the combines feature on the Rapsodo is what I'm most looking forward to. It challenges your accuracy at different distances and gives you points based off how close you are across like 24 shots. It will tell you how your score compares against people with your same handicap. You can also compete against other people and turn it into a game. Look for some fun stuff from us on that as we prep for December. Here's a fun look at the combines.

So, I end up hopping on the call late yesterday with the team due to a rescheduling of our Title closing signing.

I'm texting @Davidhibler feverishly as wanted him to know what's up. Took us about 20min to sign all this crap. While signing, my phone gets 2 messages. The notary was pretty annoyed cause I kept looking at my phone to check the time. We finally shooo this guy out of the house and I scramble to hop on the back end of this call to find out.....

WE ARE GETTING OUR OWN FREAKING LAUNCH MONITORS!?!!!!! Wtf.

Was glad I was able to hop on even for only a few minutes because getting to thank @JasonFinleyCG and Rapsodo on a call like that is pretty important to this team.

Little golf with @Scrap22 today! Looks like it is going to be a beautiful day!

image.jpg

Soooo sorry I was late @Davidhibler and @JB
Everything was perfect on my end until the notary calls me at 445 after sitting there waiting for an hour already to move it to 5pm. 🤦🏻🔫

Hey THP......think about this: "get chosen by some strange happenstance to go to the most mind blowing golf experience ever created. Get fit top to bottom in Callaway gear, all expenses paid for 4-5 days to play a golf event against the darkest man on earth (@JasonFinleyCG) and his team and like a billion other little things along the way.

and...OHHHH HERES A $600LAUNCH MONITOR IN ADVANCE for the first time ever so we can have cold hard comparison data to blow your mind with our new gear.....

Whoooo doeessss this?????? -----> Callaway Golf

can't wait to receive it and truly understand from a data perspective how much better things could be.

as per usual....unreal.

Soooo sorry I was late @Davidhibler and @JB
Everything was perfect on my end until the notary calls me at 445 after sitting there waiting for an hour already to move it to 5pm. 🤦🏻🔫

Hey THP......think about this: "get chosen by some strange happenstance to go to the most mind blowing golf experience ever created. Get fit top to bottom in Callaway gear, all expenses paid for 4-5 days to play a golf event against the darkest man on earth (@JasonFinleyCG) and his team and like a billion other little things along the way.

and...OHHHH HERES A $600LAUNCH MONITOR IN ADVANCE for the first time ever so we can have cold hard comparison data to blow your mind with our new gear.....

Whoooo doeessss this?????? -----> Callaway Golf

can't wait to receive it and truly understand from a data perspective how much better things could be.

as per usual....unreal.
You are fine man. You had important stuff that had to be taken care of. Stop apologizing and enjoy it 😂😂

This thing continues to blow minds.
And we are still 71 and a half days out!

The Rapsodo is going to be crazy beneficial for my game. I have never checked my full bag distances and gapping. It's all been based off just feel on the course so far. Can't wait to see how close I actually am in what I think my distances are lol.

Aside from that the combines feature on the Rapsodo is what I'm most looking forward to. It challenges your accuracy at different distances and gives you points based off how close you are across like 24 shots. It will tell you how your score compares against people with your same handicap. You can also compete against other people and turn it into a game. Look for some fun stuff from us on that as we prep for December. Here's a fun look at the combines.

Cool video.

We already talked about some fun competition with the Rapsodo between the Grandaddy team and soon with the forum when we get them. Going to make for some fun on the thread once live.

haha. Same. I kinda can't believe they're doing this for us. To JBs point.....a company that's so confident in their new release they want us to see it in real time lol. 🤯🤯

haha. Same. I kinda can't believe they're doing this for us. To JBs point.....a company that's so confident in their new release they want us to see it in real time lol. 🤯🤯

I cant even imagine what is coming lol.

image.jpg

1664041689163.png
We gave the boys a mid round pep talk!!

Playing from the tips, ugh.

Attachments

• A3C1B1A6-1209-4C9D-A55F-96D979A88E2E.jpeg
    A3C1B1A6-1209-4C9D-A55F-96D979A88E2E.jpeg
    166.3 KB · Views: 14
Back