EXPERIENCE 2022 Grandaddy of Them All with Callaway Golf

Here's a thought - just be happy you are there, try to manage your expectations for your game, choose maybe 1 thing to work on, driver? 7-PW game? Do a little putting/chipping - just to practice not to necessarily fix anything (if that makes sense).

Or, you do the blutto blutarsky and just drink heavily.

Either way - you are doing the FREAKING GD - so start enjoying it!
Oh I'm all in for enjoying it! And I was clear with the instructor that I wanted simple drills and instructions because I don't want to massively change anything at this point. It's all real simple stuff and I've already seen improvements with about 20 minutes in the mirror at home and a short range session. No digging in my heals and going through a massive grind, just keeping it easy.

Oh I'm all in for enjoying it! And I was clear with the instructor that I wanted simple drills and instructions because I don't want to massively change anything at this point. It's all real simple stuff and I've already seen improvements with about 20 minutes in the mirror at home and a short range session. No digging in my heals and going through a massive grind, just keeping it easy.
I like it, keep it easy - relax and enjoy - that is the best advice I (or anyone here) can give - try to relax, take it all in, and just have a blast - the memories (as @Nappy noted) there will be a few shots you remember forever - some of yours and some from others, but the friendships, experiences, all that stuff - THAT's what matters (or so they tell me - I hope to find out myself one day!).

59 AG days

5939DA19-7984-402F-83DC-7CAC7066980A.jpeg

This is going to haunt my dreams for years.

8BB357FA-436E-4190-B883-CC4A5EBD7B95.jpeg

I miss video chats with the guys.

You mean secret agent man in the dark like he was in a CIA black site being interrogated? :)

LOl he and @goalie switched roles with their lighting Last night

Not the supervillan we want, but the supervillan we need....

I actually changed out the lights in my office to LED so there is the chance of less Sith Lord photoshop opportunities.......

I don't think that's enough 😂

What? it is a traditional Mayan mating mask, they don't have those up in the Dakotas?
This explains the no kids thing.

Back