2022 Grandaddy team - get to know us and AMA - Davidhibler- Tevenor - PackersGirl - fuffle master

I know this has been posted elsewhere on the forum, but it is something that should not be over looked as we get to know the team.

@fuffle master might have trouble pronouncing certain words (peanuts) - he still has an amazing singing voice.

I know this has been posted elsewhere on the forum, but it is something that should not be over looked as we get to know the team.

@fuffle master might have trouble pronouncing certain words (peanuts) - he still has an amazing singing voice.

@fuffle master :LOL::LOL: Absolute Gold!!!

@Tevenor you were a 12 when you joined and got as low as a 4.... you have 2 kids ages 16 /13 and you work in IT and live in Rochester NY.... when the hell do you find time to golf and practice to get to a 4? 🤷‍♂️ I knew I picked the wrong profession.... :oops:

Look forward to following along! Will be a helluva ride I'm sure!

@fuffle master did you eat a lot of pecans when you lived in Texas and how do you pronounce pecans?

Alright, I came up with some very important and hard hitting questions for the team.

If the team had a theme song what is it?

Most likely to get in a fight with the Nest clown?

Most likely to dress up like the Nest clown?

These are the kind of hard hitting questions you can expect from me :ROFLMAO:.

Alright, I came up with some very important and hard hitting questions for the team.

Can't wait for the Nest clown and I know one particular teammate who is the most excited!

Here's a more serious question. We of course don't know who is on Team Callaway yet but based on the usual suspects if you could add one person from the Team Callaway to Team THP who would it be? And not Finley, you can't steal their captain.

Last edited:
And to piggyback on this - can you do it in character

Have to get me early in the morning for best results. But the Love Doctor might help answer the question. 😁

Here's a more serious question. We of course don't know who is on the Team Callaway yet but based on the usual suspects if you could add one person from the Team Callaway to Team THP who would it be? And not Finley, you can't steal their captain.

You mean add from Team Callaway to Team THP? Good question. That will need some processing cycles

Last edited:
Here's a more serious question. We of course don't know who is on Team Callaway yet but based on the usual suspects if you could add one person from the Team Callaway to Team THP who would it be? And not Finley, you can't steal their captain.
You mean add, not trade, right??? Asking for a friend who would probably get traded for a box of pink SuperSoft balls and a used glove..... 😁

You mean add, not trade, right??? Asking for a friend who would probably get traded for a box of pink SuperSoft balls and a used glove..... 😁
Haha, you're correct it would just be an addition.

Now maybe a more interesting question would be if you had to trade away someone from Team THP... Lol

@PackersGirl howd you become a Packer fan and have you been to Lambeau?

Here's Julie and I on the hallowed ground7C5B2A24-FE46-4F37-B6DC-3C3E05E95AFB.jpeg

Last edited:
Y'all heartless picking on the derp dog like that.

iA8R2PB.jpg

Aint gonna phase him though. He's all smiles! Right @drp3434 ?!

A few come to mind:

I'm gonna say me or @templeton80

@fuffle master and @goalie both weirdos

Back