2022 Grandaddy team - get to know us and AMA - Davidhibler- Tevenor - PackersGirl - fuffle master

@KEV How many people do I have to trade away to get to stay? Might be an easier question than I think.....😬😬😬😬

Now maybe a more interesting question would be if you had to trade away someone from Team THP... Lol
Don't give them any ideas, I like being on the Grandaddy team. Besides Team Callaway doesn't have peanuts in the break room I was told.

@PackersGirl what is the plan once full empty nest sets in? Do you yell GoPackGo every time Pack score a TD and do you direct it at @Davidhibler on football Sundays?
@Davidhibler do people close to you consider you a saint? I mean 5 kids, 1 grandson, 1 lazy dog, and a wife that seems to be a diehard Packers fan…. You have to be a saint! 😂

Great to know a bit more about the THP members of the greatest amateur golf event

@PackersGirl what is the plan once full empty nest sets in? Do you yell GoPackGo every time Pack score a TD and do you direct it at @Davidhibler on football Sundays?
@Davidhibler do people close to you consider you a saint? I mean 5 kids, 1 grandson, 1 lazy dog, and a wife that seems to be a diehard Packers fan…. You have to be a saint! 😂

Great to know a bit more about the THP members of the greatest amateur golf event
I just felt that an eye roll was necessary for this “saint” talk..:but don’t worry, it will be addressed in our video as well 🤣

@Davidhibler which team member is your biggest worry to miss the bus and why do you already know @Saywhat4412 need two buddies to make sure he leaves the nest?

@Davidhibler which team member is your biggest worry to miss the bus and why do you already know @Saywhat4412 need two buddies to make sure he leaves the nest?
We've already established that the time change is going to crush me and I will be heading home with retirement home crew. #EarlyBirdSpecial

We've already established that the time change is going to crush me and I will be heading home with retirement home crew. #EarlyBirdSpecial
By the time we get their walkers and canes in the Uber the 2nd crew will be heading back. Might as well just wait for everyone at that point 🤣

For the record, I said I enjoy these and there have already been some.
But leaving the way of that bush is exactly how one gets forgotten.

We're going to be recording this video soon so I thought I'd bump this up and see if anyone has any more questions they would like to ask this crew? Anything you're interested in knowing from the Cap or Asscap (that title never gets old :ROFLMAO:) now that we're less than 40 days out?

Back