2022 Hurricane Season Thread

Is that real? I have seen a few of those around the net. Easy solution is animal control will come and bring the critter back to a safe spot
Yep. Guess I better look both ways when I go out next time.

We are under a tropical storm warning here in Charlotte, schools are a no go tomorrow I am hearing and by the remote learning packet my son brought home that is a go. It has been windy here knocked over our neighbors basketball hoop earlier, probably 35-40mph gusts.

Nothing to see here. Just a friend trying to come in from the storm at a neighbors house a few houses down. I would **** my pants if I went outside to take theView attachment 9124051 dog out.
Not surprising given the weather. Gotta be 6-7ft, he looks friendly.

Reports coming in that universal studios took quite a bit of damage, and some rides have been affected.

Reports coming in that universal studios took quite a bit of damage, and some rides have been affected.
I’d believe it. Especially the taller attractions

I think orlando peaked at 61 mph gusts, but that’s still pretty severe

I wouldn’t be surprised one bit if the dragon went for a bit of a ride
Supposedly a few dinosaurs escaped from
Jurassic Park

These videos are something to see, realizing just how powerful Mother Nature is and what she’s capable of never seems to amaze. Hope everyone is staying safe and able to recover quickly.
It's mind-blowing to see the power of water. I forget the exact quote I heard earlier, but it was something along the lines of "wind will hurt you, but water will kill you"

this video is starting to go around the internet and it’s just unbelievable.

this video is starting to go around the internet and it’s just unbelievable.

You can read about or hear about it, but once you actually see it with your own eyes it's mind-blowing.

Live on the water, they said. Enjoy the sunsets and the views, they said…

suddenly winter in MI doesn’t seem so bad

suddenly winter in MI doesn’t seem so bad
TIC comment noted. However, I'm curious if this storm affects migration into FL. I've been shopping for a house for about a year. Prices started softening in May. Feel bad for people who's listed home sustained damage. It's going to be a long road for them.

TIC comment noted. However, I'm curious if this storm affects migration into FL. I've been shopping for a house for about a year. Prices started softening in May. Feel bad for people who's listed home sustained damage. It's going to be a long road for them.
Only so much. Didn’t slow them down after Charley any.

Im pretty excited I get to drive from FL to NC on Sunday. Weather and traffic should be ideal.

Im pretty excited I get to drive from FL to NC on Sunday. Weather and traffic should be ideal.
bring a book. o_O

Taking the long way may be the short way.

Back