Tour Event 2022 LIV Golf Thailand

The course looks amazing.. there is no one, I mean no one there..
Where do you get this? Did you see the screen cap I posted? There are people there.

I have been watching and have not seen many. They must all be in one spot.

They seem to be all in a straight line on one side of hole number one..703554B8-869D-45DE-94B8-05015A90BACA.pngC7300733-EA47-4304-BF9A-B312F016092D.pngA66E76D6-9783-4CC5-80C4-5EAF124F235B.png15A6DF03-B168-4F6A-99CA-097D0B299930.png

Attachments

• 005DDB8E-76DA-4709-A5CC-48BCFB7386B7.png
    005DDB8E-76DA-4709-A5CC-48BCFB7386B7.png
    190.7 KB · Views: 3
Bryson might legit be skinnier than Brooks at this point.

Love or hate LIv I don’t really care. This course is Augusta looking amazing.

and they need to shut up about the stupid elephants. Sheesh..

They seem to be all in a straight line on one side of hole number one..View attachment 9125605View attachment 9125606View attachment 9125607View attachment 9125608
Screenshot_20221006-230818_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20221006-231007_YouTube.jpg

Walking just about every fairway I've seen. Around the greens. Every tee. I'm sure they're not with every group. Some guys draw and some don't, but the fairways are massive I don't think you can even get very close on some. It's a crazy wide layout. And it's 11 a.m. on a weekday there. In Thailand. You want me to selectively show you empty backgrounds from Thursday at Sanderson? 'Cause I can do that.

Screenshot_20221006-231932_Chrome.jpg

I'm not sure why everyone has strange expectations on this.

Love or hate LIv I don’t really care. This course is Augusta looking amazing.

and they need to shut up about the stupid elephants. Sheesh..
They're even arguing about whether to stop talking about it or not. :LOL:

Wish I could stay up and watch but no chance

Oof. Bryson being Bryson from this fairway bunker. Taking forever.

And then hit it into another bunker.

View attachment 9125610View attachment 9125611

Walking just about every fairway I've seen. Around the greens. Every tee. I'm sure they're not with every group. Some guys draw and some don't, but the fairways are massive I don't think you can even get very close on some. It's a crazy wide layout. And it's 11 a.m. on a weekday there. In Thailand. You want me to selectively show you empty backgrounds from Thursday at Sanderson? 'Cause I can do that.

View attachment 9125612

I'm not sure why everyone has strange expectations on this.
No expectation. Just an observation. I thought it was kinda strange. I get that they are in Bangkok and I am sure the golf market there is very small. But I just think it’s odd when you see a sporting entertainment product so very sparsely attended..

Cam with a greenside chunker. :unsure: Got lucky-ish on it, but that was weird. Doesn't seem focused.

I think that having the green complexes shaved so the ball roles away from the green is the way to go in pro golf..

My slinger buddy Scott Vincent just hit a cut into that par 3.

He's dead to me.

Good grief these greens roll true. And aren't crazy fast. Putting stats are going to be crazy at the rate they're dropping them.

Except Sergio. He can't seem to make one and his entertainment potential on that is smoldering.

Good grief these greens roll true. And aren't crazy fast. Putting stats are going to be crazy at the rate they're dropping them.

Except Sergio. He can't seem to make one and his entertainment potential on that is smoldering.
Looks like Sergio is wrapped knee and hobbled. College football injury perhaps? 😜

Did Scott Vincent just hole a putt from the fairway??

Screenshot_20221007-000226_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20221007-000231_YouTube.jpg

Yes please.

Bryson has tee troubles and pottymouth. :LOL:

Get OUTTA here with your never ending cross hand birdies, lustrous hair, and bucket hat, Scott Vincent!

Carlos Ortiz with the best shot I've seen on #7 so far. That's a tough pin. Everyone's been coming up short.

TifEagle greens, Trinity Zoysia tees and fairways, Zeon Zalussia (?) surrounds. Think I heard that right. I think Zeon is a type of zoysia. Anyway, that's some sweet lies on tight damp trinity zoysia.

Woke up to an interesting leaderboard

Thailand tourism has barely recovered from Covid. Most locals aren't able to take the time to attend something like this on a weekday. I don't think that the crowd speaks to anything more than the locale.
I get all that, I still just think it is weird to go somewhere with a new product that you are pitching as hip and cool to a place where relatively no one shows up. Does not speak to the transcendent idea of the product to me.

Back