2022 Masters Ticket Application process is open

No dice. But not surprised this year.

Missed out, hopefully a family member got better news than me.

2019 practice round was fun, want to go again.

If only this were true...

No luck again this year, have a good feeling about 2023 being my year though

Augusta National I will see you soon!!!

I still don’t have an email, but my account now shows I was not selected. A bummer, but an expected one.

Not selected this year either. Hopefully for the next one they get back to a normal selection routine. Seems like honoring ticket requests from the prior year due to COVID has thrown a wrench into things. Nothing wrong with that though!

I've been trying for over a decade and rejected once again..

No tickets to the Masters here, but I did (as expected since I got them 2 years ago, but did get to go 'cause of COVID) get tickets to the final round of the ANWA so I still get to walk those hallowed grounds for a day.

Snubbed again. :(

0 fer 2 :(

80A955E2-92EA-46A5-B139-3C7EFB801F5E.jpeg

Rejected. Do they say how many people fill out the applications? Wondering what the actual percentage is for chances of receiving a ticket.

No luck this year, Maybe next year.

No dice

Just got my denial as well. Maybe someone will pick me for their Dream Foursome to make up for the loss:ROFLMAO:

Got my bad news from The Masters today too😢😢

Official rejection email just came. 0 for Life still.

I think of Augusta would just give me a chance they’d love me! But sadly, they will be denied my presence for another year

Got the official regret email also. Guess I’ll just have to make the best out of PGA Championship.

Denied again today.

I’m on a streak now.

Back