2022 Masters Ticket Application process is open

Swing and a miss.

I'm going to add another constant in life to the record: death, taxes, gravity and no Masters tickets :banghead:

Just paid for my Monday practice round tickets. :)3325509C-EF96-424E-94A0-8E94367068EE.jpeg

I'M GOING...

to be watching on TV.

Unless, I can really butter up the bosses here and let me go as a favor for 40+ years of employment at CBS. Many years ago, I was slated to go as part of the "setup" crew. Lugging Monitors, pulling Cables, etc... I would have essentially "all Access" as part of the Television Media during the tournament (within reason, of course). And then on Sunday night do the tear down and loading out. Then, they decided to "cut costs" a bit. They hired local kids from Best Buys and the like to do it cheaper. Talk about a giant letdown.

Pretty confident I completely forgot to send in an application this year. 🙄

so, as a backup plan I sent in and registered for the 150th Open Championship @ St. Andrews 😲

Welp ... another year, another REJECTION letter ...

7E7DA9F6-B18F-48E9-B670-A90A8B2E31D8.jpeg

Curious if anyone that was selected for tickets this year has received them as of yet. Usually go out around the 1st of March. We have tickets to the AGNA Women's Championship and haven't recevied them yet. @tahoebum @Scarnici

Curious if anyone that was selected for tickets this year has received them as of yet. Usually go out around the 1st of March. We have tickets to the AGNA Women's Championship and haven't recevied them yet. @tahoebum @Scarnici

Not yet but I expect them soon.

Have not received mine as of yet. I expect them soon

I am running to the mailbox daily with great anticipation. Dreaming of opening and seeing only one thing. That Masters letterhead on an envelope that contains the golden tickets!! In years past it seemed I had them almost a month before, this year is getting down to the wire. Although they stated March, I guess we have 15 more days. Cant wait.

I am running to the mailbox daily with great anticipation. Dreaming of opening and seeing only one thing. That Masters letterhead on an envelope that contains the golden tickets!! In years past it seemed I had them almost a month before, this year is getting down to the wire. Although they stated March, I guess we have 15 more days. Cant wait.

I saw someone post on Instagram that they got a notice either today or yesterday they their tickets were shipped UPS so apparently they are finally going out. I will feel better when I get my notice though.

Surprise piece of mail in the box today. USPS did not have it listed my daily email of incoming mail/deliveries. Apparently it didn't come by UPS either.
20220316_174711.jpg

Mine should arrive tomorrow based on email I received yesterday via UPS! Let’s go!!

Hope I get to go back one day. I got to go as a guest a few years back. Another guy went as a guest and was so rude and controlling over what we did it wasn’t overly enjoyable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll be there Sunday, how about any others?

Back