ANNOUNCEMENT 2022 Mystery Bags Return for Albatross Club Members

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
A few years ago, we had a whole lot of fun with blind grab bags. So many requests have come in for us to do it again, so they are coming back. Every bag is loaded, and a few of them will have a certifcate in there to cash in for something amazing.

IMG_6079.JPG

What Are They?
There are 50 total THP Mystery Bags and they will appear in the THP Store Friday, January 7th at 12pm ET.

Every bag will have a minimum of some great stuff like the image above, along with a number of other things such as media kits, etc. There are also grand prize certificates dropped into SIX of the bags as well. The cost is $39.99 with free shipping and to get that free shipping you will have to enter your AC Code.

When ordered, it will be completely random as to who gets what. This will last until each bag is sold (Only 50 Total) and we are limiting one per person.

Everybody will be getting the same size package (with different contents of course). We will be packaging them all up ahead of time and randomly drop in certificates for other prizes in 6 of the boxes. So when you get the package, you still wont know if you won one of the big prizes until you open it up and see if there is a certificate.

If you get a certificate, you will then notify @GolferGal via Private Message and she will send that prize out to you. This way, THP wont know which of packages has the goodness (they all have goodness to be fair) in them either.

Qualifying
Your 2022 Albatross Club Membership is your key to participating in this, along with TONS of other things such as free trips, equipment and more. It helps this site grow as well as a wonderful charity with our partnership with St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. To become a member, or learn more about the details and what each member receives, click here.

The Surprises
TWO Drivers
A Putting Instrument
A FW Wood
Premium Driver Shaft
A Golden Ticket to a THP Experience of your choice

Last edited:
Putting instrument!! Love the hint for that one!

Can't wait to try for one of these, especially with ANOTHER golden ticket up for grabs!

A putting instrument… I see what you did there 😉

Love it!!! Setting my reminder now.

Also love the use of the word putting instrument.

Putting instrument!! Love the hint for that one!

Can't wait to try for one of these, especially with ANOTHER golden ticket up for grabs!
Jinks!

AWWW HECK YES !

They mystery bags are always a blast!!

NICE! I'm a big fan of putting instruments ... and Golden Tickets!

Heck yes!!! I mean you would have to not like golf to either take part of this or jump on that AC membership to be included in these Mystery Bags!

I will be gunning for one this year…dropped a hold on my calendar already!!!

Putting instrument... lol

That's an awesome list of prizes, on top of whatever else is in the bag!

Holy crap. Mystery boxes? Nay nay. Boxes of wonder and mystery. :oops::oops::oops:

Already made my calendar reminder. I've been extremely lucky with the Limited Series, managing to grab everything I wanted (hoping that luck holds up today with the putter headcovers). Hope the same can be said for the Mystery Grab Bags.

Oh baby! Totally forgot a Golden Ticket goes in one of these :eek:

Timer has been set.

Im So Excited GIFs | Tenor

Will definitely be trying for one. Going to go quick!

For those following and not "driving by" tomorrow you will get a sneak peek at some bags being stuffed that we post live in this thread as its being done.

These are always fun to try and grab!!!!

Back