2022 Odyssey and Toulon Design Putters

Weight kit showed up today. Only bummer is the weights are black and don’t match the silver finish like the weights that came with. I’ll get over that pretty quick if I putt better I’m excited to experiment.

Does the weight kit come with longer screws? The screws in my triple wide just spin. I was able to get them out and it seems like they're not long enough to seat in the threads at the bottom.

Does the weight kit come with longer screws? The screws in my triple wide just spin. I was able to get them out and it seems like they're not long enough to seat in the threads at the bottom.

It came with screws but as far as I can tell they are the same length as the original ones.

Last seven 18 hole rounds with the Chicago have been 31, 31, 30, 30, 31, 30, 30. I'd love to start seeing a number that starts with a 2 more regularly but I'm super happy with how it's been performing this year. Lag putting has never been better and I'm able to hit my lines almost every time. This putter is winner for me which I already knew but it's fun to see I haven't had over 32 putts in quite a while!

Swapped the 15g weights out with the 20g and I feel like I can feel the head a little better.

Ball also looks like it keeps its pace better. It necessarily coming off hotter or faster but stays a steady speed or keeps its momentum if that makes sense.

Played with a LeMans tour line while waiting to pick up some club work. It was an enjoyable experience.

My putter ‘miss’ is to let the putter swing outside the line. With the tour line, I found it I focused on having the front of the tour line pass the location where the back of the tour line was, basically starting it straight back, I was really consistent with hitting my line.

I’m now pondering a Le Mans or Eleven, something to have a little fun with come fall.

Played with a LeMans tour line while waiting to pick up some club work. It was an enjoyable experience.

My putter ‘miss’ is to let the putter swing outside the line. With the tour line, I found it I focused on having the front of the tour line pass the location where the back of the tour line was, basically starting it straight back, I was really consistent with hitting my line.

I’m now pondering a Le Mans or Eleven, something to have a little fun with come fall.

I've got a tour lined 11 on its way to me. Hoping to have it before our Myrtle trip next week. Loved this thing when I tried it and excited to get it in the bag. Also wanted to get acquainted with it and the WH insert leading into December.

I've got a tour lined 11 on its way to me. Hoping to have it before our Myrtle trip next week. Loved this thing when I tried it and excited to get it in the bag. Also wanted to get acquainted with it and the WH insert leading into December.
Expected delivery is Monday!

Tri-Hot put in the bag For the GOAT Cup

I'll give you a hint...It rhymes with Ripple Tide
I mean I’ve followed along enough to know what it is, just wanted him to say it 😉

Monster day with the putter today, but an interesting one. I didn’t feel like I putted that great and had 31 putts on the card, but I was hitting greens and avoided three putts, so a really nice strokes gained number. The Eleven is crazy stable, I’m fully onboard with the White Hot insert, and Triple Track is probably my favorite thing ever.

1660529320324.png
1660529372416.png

1660573526098.png

Looks like you can now order a Garsen grip installed on your putter from Odyssey.
Really glad to see them added to the order options, as it’s a fantastic feeling grip

29 putts yesterday with the Chicago. One birdie and five more were on line and just short or barely lipped out. Also had five putts over 12 feet. I was feeling it yesterday. Hope I can keep that going this week!

Back