2022 Odyssey and Toulon Design Putters

i am using the slant neck and for the most part, it just sets perfectly...except on uneven greens of course...and even then i can still "set it" with no issues. idk how i am doing it, it just works...so weird. so ugly. so fantastic.
That's good to hear. I'll spare my details lest I send over bad vibes but don't have the same set up love that you have.

That's good to hear. I'll spare my details lest I send over bad vibes but don't have the same set up love that you have.

lol...i was playing a round with a father-son duo and the dad asked me about it...i proceeded to proclaim my love for all it does and left the next two 10ft putts short by 2ft or so :cautious:...but still made par both times so i guess that's okay

So forgot to swap out putters for league last night and ended up gaming the triple wide. Greens were punched and sanded, so running super slow compared to what we're used to. Not worried about makes in those cases, but speed control was pretty spot on for me. Usually in those conditions I'd be leaving everything short. Keeping the TW in the bag this weekend as I have two rounds planned. Other than the issue I had with the weight screws (thank you gorilla glue) this thing has been pretty lights out. If things go well this weekend I might just put it in the bag full time for a while.

After the Myrtle trip, I was a bit frustrated with how I putted with the Chicago. I made a couple big putts a couple of the days but also missed quite a few I should have made. Bermuda is something that I just couldn't figure out. Between that and the varying speed of each course after the rain, I struggled. But that was less about the putter itself and more about me.

So I went out yesterday and had a round of 26 putts. So I can still roll it like a good golfer on greens that are familiar at least :LOL:

Recently won a SS grip from THP and it will be going on my DW Tri Hot. It's my preferred grip so I will be more excited to use it once I have that on there too!

i am using the slant neck and for the most part, it just sets perfectly...except on uneven greens of course...and even then i can still "set it" with no issues. idk how i am doing it, it just works...so weird. so pretty. so fantastic.
FIFY :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

2-Ball Eleven S has shipped. Let's go!!!

2-Ball Eleven S has shipped. Let's go!!!

Awesome! Hope you like it as much as I do. Tour lined or not? That was my biggest struggle (slant neck was a no brainer after I tested the 3 different configurations) and ultimately decided that I couldn't have too much alignment help so got the line in addition to the 2 balls.

Awesome! Hope you like it as much as I do. Tour lined or not? That was my biggest struggle (slant neck was a no brainer after I tested the 3 different configurations) and ultimately decided that I couldn't have too much alignment help so got the line in addition to the 2 balls.

I was originally going to go tour lined but eventually decided against it. While not the same, the Spider Tour putter I have has a full line on the top, and I just wanted something different to look at in that respect.

I have gamed a naked Garage Daytona Beach with great success and now I can say I game a naked Garage Las Vegas with great success! My putting has never been better!
DE119498-A838-4F68-B63A-B358E2C75DAA.jpeg33C98157-CABE-4736-B506-0ACACAAAB381.jpeg417A73E8-3579-4C34-ABF4-CBB9F6D5C035.jpeg

Delivery day! Time to stalk the UPS man.

Delivered. Spent 20 minutes rolling putts downstairs. Boy, do I like the feel of that white hot insert.

It is WILD how much the alignment markings make a difference. Standard tour line to my eye does not line up square on the 11, at all. Two ball looks good, and the two ball tour lined looks perfect.

looks like I’ll be going with a two ball tour lined 11 with the double bend. Back to face balanced for my wack putting I’ve got going on.

Delivered. Spent 20 minutes rolling putts downstairs. Boy, do I like the feel of that white hot insert.
I'm a fan. Probably my favorite insert that I've played.

The triple wide has been such a sneaky good putter. I’m truly blown away by how well performing it is
It really is. The stability is crazy good. Other than the weight screw issue I had with mine, I've enjoyed it. Still favoring my Sik DW, but it's sooo close. I've also been gaming the Sik since last year.

Ohhhh this combo looks sooooo good. I finally have a grip on the DW that I’m excited about! Taking it out tonight!
8F12478D-E68E-4BD6-A091-564FDF6BAD6A.jpeg

Maiden voyage tonight. Is 10 putts for 9 holes good? I guess 11 if you count me putting one in through 7-8 feet of fairway/fringe on the last hole.

663E7709-E57E-465B-B18E-5E7E1BA5F12E.jpeg

Ohhhh this combo looks sooooo good. I finally have a grip on the DW that I’m excited about! Taking it out tonight!
View attachment 9117150
My first putt of the night with the new grip on was a six footer for birdie...BANG! Cooled off a little after that and even missed a four footer for bird. But damn if it wasn't fun to finally put a real round in with the DW in awhile. The grip has always been off for me but now that I have this on it, it automatically feels more comfortable. Of course I'm going out of town though and our greens are getting punched the day before I get back so this was the last real round it will see for about two weeks. But damnit if I'm not excited to keep using it!

I need to figure out how to get a Tri-Hot Double Wide. I’ve tried it at three different stores and it’s pretty apparent that it fits my stroke perfectly. Silly price though.

Quick! What do the #1 putter on Tour, the #1 putter in the last 11 years, the #1 putter at the last 35 Major Championships, and the #1 putter in global wins have in common?

If you screamed at your screen “ODYSSEY!”, then you deserve a cookie. If you didn’t, then what rock have you been living under?

I kid, kind of, because Odyssey has been on the biggest wave of success they have seen since the inception of the 2-Ball shape, which is saying something. The past year’s re-introduction of the White Hot insert has taken the industry by storm as it remains the best insert ever made, and it is because of that the new releases from Odyssey, outside of the Toulon Design options, will all feature the White Hot insert.

Continue reading...
So, I’m absolutely jonesing to buy the Toulon Atlanta after seeing Callaway’s Jason Finley gaming it at GOAT Cup. That club suits my eye and is a thing of beauty. But it’s hard to drop $500 on a club you’ve never tried out, and I can’t find a place to demo one! Any recos? PGA Superstore would be my go-to but they no longer carry them in store.

The fact that I’m a lefty probably doesn’t help

So, I’m absolutely jonesing to buy the Toulon Atlanta after seeing Callaway’s Jason Finley gaming it at GOAT Cup. That club suits my eye and is a thing of beauty. But it’s hard to drop $500 on a club you’ve never tried out, and I can’t find a place to demo one! Any recos? PGA Superstore would be my go-to but they no longer carry them in store.

The fact that I’m a lefty probably doesn’t help
Yeah they significantly lessened their presence in store this year. Which is for sure unfortunate. But I can guarantee you if the toe hang and the shape work for you, you won’t be disappointed in the feel or the play of the thing

I’m unhealthily obsessed with the 5k DW right now. Aaaaaaand, I have a local person willing to sell at “cost”, which is $280 new. I still maintain even that price is stupid, but maybe I can offload a few guitar related items from that hoard to make it reasonable.

Back