2022 Odyssey and Toulon Design Putters

Another strong putting night with the eleven two ball. Amazed right now. League championship next week, let’s hope it stays hot.

Winning at handsomeness will be no issue at least.

you must have known that I just returned from a haircut

Just buy it already. Think of it as a welcome back to golf present

Discount is unreal. Better than used market. I’ve been trying to convince myself a different option is just as good, but I know I’ll regret that.

Maybe one more trip to GG to make sure.

Discount is unreal. Better than used market. I’ve been trying to convince myself a different option is just as good, but I know I’ll regret that.

Maybe one more trip to GG to make sure.

One last trip = purchase incoming

One last trip = purchase incoming
You are right. Just wish they had the #7 CH. That one looks good too, but none to try out. I can’t do the double bends.

You are right. Just wish they had the #7 CH. That one looks good too, but none to try out. I can’t do the double bends.

yeah I'm not a double bend guy either.

I know, I know... I keep saying this 11 is fantastical... But I look forward to putting with this. Short, long... Undulating, flat... It putts everything well for me. Damn you, Odyssey, for making me love this thing.

I’ve rolled so many putters in the last few days. I had convinced myself the DW was the answer, but I was really inconsistent holding a line with it. One was left, next was right, etc. I think my natural instinct with that neck shape (which I have many of) is to aim left and hold off the release. Not really the path to consistency.

I just picked a spot next to the wall at GG to establish a straight line to follow. It turns out this thing, center shaft and all, allowed me to putt without manipulating the stroke and maintain a straight line over and over. Nothing personal against anybody, but man this thing isn’t my style at all lol. We’ll see.

686F2140-0FFB-4D77-9ED4-B4ECB3C47B9C.jpeg

1662940850849.jpegsaw this at the pro shop today!

#11 had a great maiden voyage today. Alignment was much better, and wasn’t leaving the face open. Only slight tweak I needed was I had put a 6g tip weight in and needed to drop that back to 2g and now it feels great. Looking forward to the outing I have on Saturday now

The Triple Wide just continues to shine for me. Easily the most consistent club in my bag. I played last Friday and had par on 3 of the first 5 holes because of putts over 10 feet. It's just so easy to get a good roll and it's so stable. I can still lose it at times, but less often than I used to.

Made 2 putts outside 15 feet during my scramble over the weekend and was definitely our best lag putter and putter inside 10 feet. I’m a big fan of triple track, but I also think the Eleven shape is hugely underrated.

Time to dial in the feel of my Las Vegas!
FD344371-E748-4B6B-9738-B95C4E24EA4A.jpeg8F9301FD-E2DB-4215-8B14-F25A9FF5DE16.jpeg

Last edited:
I dropped the 20 gram weights in and headed to the practice green this evening. I noticed on the first swing how much smoother I was in the back swing. I spent about 30 minutes rolling putts and liked what I was feeling. The practice green is a bit slow but the speed control tonight was much better than usual. Looking forward to my rounds this weekend!

I dropped the 20 gram weights in and headed to the practice green this evening. I noticed on the first swing how much smoother I was in the back swing. I spent about 30 minutes rolling putts and liked what I was feeling. The practice green is a bit slow but the speed control tonight was much better than usual. Looking forward to my rounds this weekend!
10s are the standard correct?

10s are the standard correct?

Yes sir they are. I also will try the 15s out at some point. And a huge thank you to @xThor for confirming the weight size that comes in the Las Vegas for me.I figured he might know a thing or two about that!

Yes sir they are. I also will try the 15s out at some point. And a huge thank you to @xThor for confirming the weight size that comes in the Las Vegas for me.I figured he might know a thing or two about that!
I’ve been thinking a lot about the weight kit. But my putting has been the best it’s been in a long time. Why would I mess with it :LOL:

Back