2022 Odyssey and Toulon Design Putters

Had a really good weekend putting got to my PB, as well as had some really great two putts from considerable distance with my DW playing with @cm24 on Sunday as well.
Your distance control yesterday was so good! And honestly could’ve made 3-4 long putts pretty easily to make it even better

I was initially very opposed to the triple wide, on looks alone. But when I played around with one for a while last month, I came away impressed and confused at the same time.
The confusion was on whether or not I should buy one. It’s sooooooo stable.

You should buy it, because you already own every other putter. LOL

It's really stable and consistent.

Daytona and I have become very good friends. We are close to becoming partners. At this point I would even consider selling my other putters.

Feel is excellent. Roll is very good. Balance with slant neck and adjusted weighting is very nice. I like the visual. My little white 1/2" paint pen alignment mark at the front top lines up well for me.

I really like my Evnroll ER5 but the last couple weeks didn't have any great days with it. Ive tried some putters at Golf Galaxy and the one that jumped out to me was the triple wide and I have been seriously considering it. Of course Friday night when I played 9 I shot a 39 and I putted better and that carried through the weekend. The Triple Wide is still on my mind because....well because.

11 2-Ball Tour Lined DB is on its way, kinda already tired of waiting. It’s only been 5 hours since I ordered it LOLOLOL

Fun look at a few putters on tour

Three rounds this weekend went to the Chicago. 30, 30, 29 putts. Saved some very large scores. Was on fire with it but only had roughly four birdie looks through 54 holes. Made one but converted a ton of huge pars and even big bogey putts. Ball striking was absolutely horrendous so if that can get under control a little, I'll do some good work on the greens with the Chicago

Last edited:
Finally got around to hitting some more putts. The feel of the White Hot insert is just so good.
Going to likely go with the TriHot 5K #1 for a little while, and hoping to get a SuperStroke pistol gt 2.0 on it this week as I’m needing the increased size

The 2-Ball Tour Lined came in. Its may end up being a love affair

Call me crazy for Toulon Garage’s Cocoa Puffs!!! I have always wanted a naked mallet putter with a tiny bit of toe hang and now I have one! Enter Toulon Garge putter #3 (and 5th Toulon putter overall)…Daytona Beach DB with red SL shaft and SuperStroke Pistol GT Tour with 50G counter core weight. And you know what? It’s PERFECT! I was head over heals for my Garage Las Vegas (same specs as my Day Beach) however the Daytona Beach just matched up a little better for my stroke presumably due to the tiny bit of toe flow. I swapped the 15G weight for 20G to match my preferred 375G head weight and it is magical! The feel off the Daytona Beach is a little softer than my Las Vegas which was a nice surprise and is more to my liking. The naked top helped me be less obsessed over aligning my ball label perfectly at my spot and then doing the same with the top line on the putter like I do with my Las Vegas. In fact, I quickly abandoned using the ball label all together and instead aimed the face to my spot and built my stance around the face. Results were excellent and improved as I got more comfortable not having lines to line up. I couldn’t be more happy! Instant gamer status! D4585E35-0CD3-4416-A534-8E298AC5727E.jpeg6371E4FF-5964-41AF-9ECB-CB6F6575AFEB.jpeg75535943-02E2-47F6-A324-3570006C7953.jpeg1FA071DD-8AC9-4BE4-ABF5-9384D8300C45.jpeg

Had some time to roll the new 2-Ball. Distance was good and was able to be more confident with the alignment. Still need to get used to it more but it’s starting off really well.

Back to the Eleven today and the pace is just so darn good.. Best performing putter for me ever (according to the statistics)

Back to the Eleven today and the pace is just so darn good.. Best performing putter for me ever (according to the statistics)

cant argue with stats right?

I’m joining you. Eleven Tour Line

I’m joining you. Eleven Tour Line
🔥🔥🔥 Mine is the all black top but for some reason it just works!!

The TriHot 5K has been rock solid. I had one oops daisies last night on the first hole where I let the speed of a down hill putt get away from me and 3 putted but made a lot of very good putts.

Love this putter!

The TriHot 5K has been rock solid. I had one oops daisies last night on the first hole where I let the speed of a down hill putt get away from me and 3 putted but made a lot of very good putts.

Love this putter!
I didn't like the TH5K One in store as much as I thought I would, but I think I need to go try it again!

I still love my TH5K-1 but I can see adding a double wide to the stable too this fall or winter

Took the triple wide out with me this weekend to a course I've only played once before and it was pretty automatic. Dunno if it was a honeymoon phase or what, but I'm seriously considering leaving it in the bag for league this week.

Took the triple wide out with me this weekend to a course I've only played once before and it was pretty automatic. Dunno if it was a honeymoon phase or what, but I'm seriously considering leaving it in the bag for league this week.
I had the same experience with mine yesterday. Only 26 putts and seemed I couldn't miss inside 10 feet. Greens were slow after 3" of rain. I could hit it pretty firmly and take some of the breaks out of the putt. Shot my low score of the year. And shot my brothers age at 75.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Weight kit showed up today. Only bummer is the weights are black and don’t match the silver finish like the weights that came with. I’ll get over that pretty quick if I putt better I’m excited to experiment.

Putted really well last night in league with the DW. Had to make so many 5-10’ putts and did playing someone quite a bit longer which felt great seeing the putt hit center of the cup. Love having confidence in the TT and hitting solid putts.

Back