Tour Event 2022 President's Cup

I like how Tony Finau and Max Homa conducted their business today. Both showed patience and poise for the process. They got the job done.....good luck in the 2023 majors.

Despite all the naysayers, I thought the Prez Cup was very entertaining.

Last edited:
I barely got to watch but after day 1 it seemed USA would run away with it. Then tean Intl comes roaring back to make it a tight contest, and then USA pulls out an exciting week

Is it just me or does it seem these guys make way more long range putts in this weekend than in a couple your events combined

Justin Thomas makes me proud …

81962B19-1324-4026-A59A-6D70D185FB9F.jpeg

I barely got to watch but after day 1 it seemed USA would run away with it. Then tean Intl comes roaring back to make it a tight contest, and then USA pulls out an exciting week

Is it just me or does it seem these guys make way more long range putts in this weekend than in a couple your events combined
Lots of chip ins or close calls too

Ready to party

Oh, you mean the liberal indoctrination?

Yeah, it's bad.....after about an hour of ads I feel like showering off my white guilt.
Hey, we keep this kind of stuff off the forum.

No need at all, and definitely not relevant to the convo. Thanks!

Love it!

How much fun would it be to get to play and putt on the greens at Quail Hollow today?

Have to be some of the best green we have seen, and really added to the event. Congrats to maintenance crew and members of the club is in order.👏👏👏

Looks like there was a heck of a post-Cup party last night :LOL:

1664214998876.png

Can we retire DLIII from the captaincy any more of these teams?

loved him as a player but 10 years worth is enough.

Doesn't surprise me. Remember the 1999 Ryder Cup with Ben Crenshaw as captain? I thought that he was talking out of his ass Saturday evening, when he said that he "had a good feeling" about Sunday! I, and some buddies, went out and played that day, since we thought the Cup was a lost cause. We finished the round, adjourned to the bar, and saw the telecast still on! What's going on here?! We saw the American's storming back to win it!

Hey, we keep this kind of stuff off the forum.

No need at all, and definitely not relevant to the convo. Thanks!

So sorry, but I must disagree! It is relevant to the convo, or should it be conver, because it was brought up in the conver! I have to admit that I don't like all the PC crap going on in the media and society these days! I would ask the mods this. If political squabbles do arise, don't you have the ability to "sequester" them somehow? That might be a useful tool for you. I am a profoundly negative influence against stifling debate, no matter where it incurs!

How much fun would it be to get to play and putt on the greens at Quail Hollow today?

Have to be some of the best green we have seen, and really added to the event. Congrats to maintenance crew and members of the club is in order.👏👏👏
I felt the grass under me when we walked on the cross walks on Sunday. It didnt even feel like grass. The greens were amazing.

I am sure Johny Harris and the folks at Quail want a Ryder Cup before they leave the planet. 40,000 patrons a day played on an almost perfect course should give them a shot. If that doesn't work I am sure we will get one of the banks here involved. It was an incredible effort on Charlottes part.

I feel like he was a placeholder because who they wanted probably wasn’t ready…thinking Phil..which would have offered as a great tune up for potential RC spot at Bethpage. No real clue if that’s the guy or not, but DL3 seemed like a safe convenient choice.

wrong thread.

So sorry, but I must disagree! It is relevant to the convo, or should it be conver, because it was brought up in the conver! I have to admit that I don't like all the PC crap going on in the media and society these days! I would ask the mods this. If political squabbles do arise, don't you have the ability to "sequester" them somehow? That might be a useful tool for you. I am a profoundly negative influence against stifling debate, no matter where it incurs!
I am not interested in your disagreement. We have a no tolerance policy keeping politics off the forum.

End of conversation. PM if further guidance is needed.

TW is the king of match play, can’t think of a reason why he couldn’t be captain.

TW is the king of match play, can’t think of a reason why he couldn’t be captain.

He probably turned down captaincy or ass cap role so he could go caddie for Charlie, and I don’t blame him for that as it was a good decision.

As far as king of match play in presidents cup, it can be argued that Phil gets the nod as he has earned more points.

Love the edit :LOL:

Back