Tour Event 2022 President's Cup

Billy Ho taking a page out of Tom Brady’s book, throwing things when their team is winning. He did not match Brady’s intensity with the throw though.

Max!!!

This event is pretty ho-hum. Just looking at the names the international team is a massive underdog, then the actual score confirms it.

I just drove in from the beach, unloaded the Truck and sat down to see HOMMA drop a bomb

Nice putt Max!!!

4 perfect drives on 18.

HOMMA is just killing it

Max be like

“You said I shouldn’t be here. I took that personally.”

Sungjae’s flop game was insane today!

My oh my Max

Clutch Homa. What a finish!

Homa turned away before it even went in.

Does Max Homa walk in his own line when aim pointing?

Yep, every time
Not so much in the line, but close to it. If he’s thinking it’s an uphill left to right putt, he’s walking close to it but not on it. Defeats the purpose of walking straight away, but he putts better than I do so what do I know?

I was at Quail Hollow today. The weather was perfect. The course looked amazingly pristine. The venues were incredible (although the prices were astronomical). It was packed with fans enjoying all the amenities. The only thing missing was a good golf tournament. There were some amazing shots by both teams, but absolutely no drama. We all knew this would be another US win. It always is. I don't know how they make it more entertaining. The Ryder Cup was a foregone conclusion until they added the rest of Europe, but this might be unfixable (if that's a word). Anyway, it is what it is. I enjoyed being there and glad my city got to show our stuff. However, I feel sure college football and the NFL will totally drown out this event over the weekend on TV.

I was at Quail Hollow today. The weather was perfect. The course looked amazingly pristine. The venues were incredible (although the prices were astronomical). It was packed with fans enjoying all the amenities. The only thing missing was a good golf tournament. There were some amazing shots by both teams, but absolutely no drama. We all knew this would be another US win. It always is. I don't know how they make it more entertaining. The Ryder Cup was a foregone conclusion until they added the rest of Europe, but this might be unfixable (if that's a word). Anyway, it is what it is. I enjoyed being there and glad my city got to show our stuff. However, I feel sure college football and the NFL will totally drown out this event over the weekend on TV.

It’s nice that you got out to the course to enjoy it today.

HOMMA is just killing it

max
freaking
homa!!!!!

what an awesome story he has. talk about someone who is so grateful for where he is, but has also worked his arse off to get there. i love that guy!

Should have followed the Homa group! The overall competition is lopsided, but that match had some serious drama.

Was this really a thing?

1663977677949.png

Back