Taylor P vs Finau
IM vs Cam Young

KH Lee vs Billy
Tom Kim vs Homa
Mito vs Morikawa
Biz vs Kisner

Love tried to select TW 😆

Last edited:
Internationals have some work cut out for them but it’s possible.

Let’s make tomorrow interesting then!

Finally getting to sit down and watch some of this and man I forgot how fun this tournament is. Loving Tom Kim out there.

Finally getting to sit down and watch some of this and man I forgot how fun this tournament is. Loving Tom Kim out there.
How can you not enjoy watching that guy. Makes you want to celebrate when he beats your guy. He's just out there having a lot of fun.

What the hell happened this afternoon?! Day 4 matters!

What the hell happened this afternoon?! Day 4 matters!
USA screwed the pouch. Took their foot off the gas. 11-7 should have been 13-5 or better. Davis is not Stricker

Just watched the replay on Golf channel…. US team left a lot to be desired in the afternoon

USA screwed the pouch. Took their foot off the gas. 11-7 should have been 13-5 or better. Davis is not Stricker
I don't think Love is eligible to play any golf..........LOL......he just sends the troops out there.

Give credit where credit is due......lets be magnanimous and just admit the Nats shoved it up their ass today.

Must see TV.

1664108929728.png

How did the International team leave Tom Kim to the 10th match? It'll probably be over by then

Who were the players that were additions to the teams due to LIV departures?

Sunday matters afterall......thanks to you all that said this would be a snoozefest.

You may want to take a break from watching the roiders/kneelers and watch some more golf today.

Just watched the replay on Golf channel…. US team left a lot to be desired in the afternoon

Internationals also played some GREAT golf down the stretch. I think I saw the IM/Munoz pairing was -18 in their 34 holes playing together. Scott and Davis didn't miss a shot the last 4 holes (Davis finished eagle/birdie/birdie). X and Cantlay did lay a dud on the back 9, but Si woo and Tom Kim played the last 8 holes -5, including the birdie on the last to win.

I really think they need to make it a mixed event with men and women. Justify it in the name of equity and inclusion and growing the game…but it may be the only way to make the event competitive.
I would be so much more interested if they did this

GREAT work by the internationals. What a comeback when it looked like and should have been a slaughter. Glad to see it.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Back