2022 Round Count Thread

Up to 26.5 rounds on the year.

20.5 so far. Hoping it’s 30 by the end of this busy June ahead
Caught ya! 20.5 with two more coming this weekend. And soccer still has a full week left. I’m about to turn on the jets!

Caught ya! 20.5 with two more coming this weekend. And soccer still has a full week left. I’m about to turn on the jets!
Nicely done!! At 21 with a tournament tomorrow and a match on Tuesday. Might get a round in at a bachelor party, but after that you’re gonna have plenty of time to put some distance between us when I’m out of town for work

21.5. Round tomorrow and I may go out and get nine more in tonight

24 after todays round.

Played 18 this morning
Round count: 39.5

Update, now at 53 rounds. Have played in four states now and with getting chosen for the Budget Championship five is on the horizon. 25 different courses.

18 with dad this morning.
Round count: 40.5

75.5 after today's round.

Today made 76.5 rounds.

18 today.
Round count : 41.5

23 rounds

23 rounds thus far. My teammate and I played the first round of our single-elimination, bracketed, match play tournament. We were 1 down after the first two holes, clawed our way back to go 3 up headed into the 11th, blew our lead and were 1 up going into 17, and were AS after 18. Played our first playoff hole back on #1 and lost because I duffed a chip. Prior to that, both my partner and I were playing some pretty solid golf, too. Pretty up and down match that was extremely fun, but dang am I bummed.

77.5 today.

Number 54 Thursday.

Was able to squeeze in 9 this morning to get off the half number.

Round count : 42

55 today

25 complete

Up to 24 with two more scheduled next week.

42 rounds.

Back