2022 Round Count Thread

18 Monday, 18 Weds, 9 Fri.
Round count : 96

88.5 rounds.

I've got 10 rounds in, and that's twice as many as last year. When I retire, it will probably be much more, although green fees are getting ridiculously high here in the Chicago area. Over the past 5 years, WAS paying around $35-40, with cart. NOW, $55 and up, with a couple of courses charging $70 and up. These are all "prime time weekend" tee times. I try to go later in the day, but not too late, as the days are getting shorter. Fall rates HAVE NOT been put in place yet, with the decent weather we have been having. Used to be after Labor Day, fall rates began. Now the weather this week has been cooler, 60ish, with mid 40's in the morning. I have had previous years where I played more golf in the fall, than all of the rest of the season. We'll see how it goes this fall. Last couple of weeks, could not get a Saturday tee time, at my "home course", which gives a "senior discount", calling on Monday afternoon. Sold out!!

Round #119 in the books this morning.

Closing in on the triple digits. 96.5 after 2 rounds this weekend.

9 on Sunday, 18 today.
Round count - 97.5

Today made it 120.

18 today
98.5 total

Round #149 today.

52 so far. I have 2 rounds this weekend and another 4 rounds at Sand Valley and Lake Arrowhead next weekend. My goal is to get to 70 before the first snowfall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

121 today to finish off September.

18 today.
99.5 total.

90 so far so I should easily get to 100 before the season ends in about 5 weeks.

GHIN says 115 rounds this year.. need to add about 25 rounds that can not be used in GHIN - so about 140 so far.

92.5 rounds.

122 rounds as of today.

47 - 18 holes
4 - 9 holes
20 - simulator rounds

62.5. I got up to 70.5 last year. I'll be cutting it close this year but hope I can pass it

9 in the morning yesterday got me to….

Then went back in the afternoon for 18 more.
Round count: 101

Round #153 today with co-workers. It’s technically “work”. ;)

Round #153 today with co-workers. It’s technically “work”. ;)
The only thing better than golf is golf on company time! (y)

Walked 9 today.
Round count: 101.5

Today made 123.

Back