Tour Event 2022 Shriners Childen 's Open

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
From TPC Sumerlin in Las Vegas
Last year's winner was Sunjae Im

I just looked at the field. I read that 12 of the top 50 in the world are playing. Cantlay is the highest ranked. Homa is in the field as are several others who played in the Presidents Cup.

As usual, I will likely watch if possible.

Fun featured groups on espn+ this am. Fowler / Homa, teeing off at 10:13 / 10:24

Fun featured groups on espn+ this am. Fowler / Homa, teeing off at 10:13 / 10:24
Got Tom & Si Woo Kim + Jason Day and Taylor Pendrith in the morning groups as well. Looking forward to it!

Got Tom & Si Woo Kim + Jason Day and Taylor Pendrith in the morning groups as well. Looking forward to it!
Just teeing off now. Having Tom and Si Woo in a group after Presidents cup is awesome!

Rickie sporting the PTC polo today. Not sure how I feel about it seeing it on someone now lol

Pendrith making a mess of 1

Most excited to watch Homa and Tom Kim this week. Some serious depth on tour right now, a year ago I never would have thought they would be two of the hottest players in golf.

Hoping to see Gotterup and Montgomery in contention, two more young guys on the ride that I’m really interested in seeing.

Si Woo with a shirt saying PGA Tour all over it is awesome lol

Rickie tied for the lead :p nice birdie!

Rickie’s swing looks very fluid

That was going on during last Morgan Cup. Memories. I remember seeing some of the pros come over and practice at TPC Vegas which was just across the street.

Two years ago, the real tournament would start across the road in 2 days.

Seeing the replays of Tom Kim reactions and energy at presidents cup is AMAZING. More of that in golf please

This female announcer is a big fan of Rickie lol

More Pres cup Si Woo reactions. So good. Especially the “shhhh” :LOL:

Jason Day now rolling a Scotty? Is that his 5th different putter this year?

I've never played in Vegas or Arizona but the visuals of those courses are always cool.

Si Woo Kim back to wearing outrageous shirts... I love it.

Homa cashes in for his first bird!

Jason day with a SHOT to give himself an eagle look on the par 5. Announcers completely disregarded it too.

Helluva shot from 271 in the left rough for JDay to about 20 feet.

Jason day with a SHOT to give himself an eagle look on the par 5. Announcers completely disregarded it too.
Talking about how he isn’t as good of a putter as Rickie instead :LOL:

Talking about how he isn’t as good of a putter as Rickie instead :LOL:
I thought I heard them say JDay's was not as natural as Rickie. Either way, they should have been talking about the shot Jason had just hit.

And then he cashes the putt for Eagle!

Back