Tour Event 2022 Shriners Childen 's Open

Good thing he had a desert club! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OK I am never coming in here to talk about Rickie

Every time I watch him play well and come say something in the tournament thread it just goes down hill haha
Same. Anytime I get some confidence in him, he does what he just did. Like I said, clockwork for him :(

I might turn it off lol

Rickie had a pretty quiet T6 last week. I didn't watch. Hmmmmmm.

I am always interested in seeing how recent KFT grads make out in their first tournaments on Tour. Montgomery has done very well so far. Homa and Kim are rightfully two of the featured players in this event. Both have serious game and have personality.
The KFT graduates always make these smaller events fun for me, it feels like every year one or two make a rapid jump up to the top tiers of players.

Si Woo’s tempo is so good. Looks like he’s taking some off every swing it’s so smooth

I value Espn+’s commitment to still show this much Pendrith

Rickie’s gotten himself into some serious issues off the tee. Approaches have looked good at least but man…

Fowler and Homa - would be a cool group with some good shots! Im waiting

Si Woo to -7 god I hate that putter.

Tom Kim is an animal!

Si WOO is my fav!

rough stretch for Rickie!

Ouch as he gives a few back

1665082677062.jpeg

Glad to see Rickie under par at least after I stopped watching lol

After working out the drop in the canyon, Sungjae nearly holed out. Great shot.

Si Woo and Tom off to a great start. No problems post President's Cup. I would be interested in watching them play if they are in contention over the weekend.

Strong start for Dahmen! With fewer guys keeping full exemption this year these early tournaments become even more important.

Greens seem firm today.

Dahmen’s putting makes me sad.

OUCH

Kim & Kim at the top of the leaderboard.

Back