2022 TaylorMade STEALTH Drivers

I really hope mine shows up next week. Going with the Stealth plus. The shaft I hit was a made for Ventus Black (non velocore) which I was told was just a repainted Ventus Blue from last year.
I'll throw an Xcaliber shaft or two at it asap. Should be fun doing head to head Testing with an Epic LS.
Can't wait.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Even though I have a stealth+ on order already, I finally pulled the trigger on a MyStealth! Curious on the wait time. Last week it said MyStealh would ship around mid - late March, today it says shipping 2/16

Fairway and rescue are both packed waiting to ship too!!

Even though I have a stealth+ on order already, I finally pulled the trigger on a MyStealth! Curious on the wait time. Last week it said MyStealh would ship around mid - late March, today it says shipping 2/16

Fairway and rescue are both packed waiting to ship too!!
🔥 What color scheme?! Show us the build!

I really hope mine shows up next week. Going with the Stealth plus. The shaft I hit was a made for Ventus Black (non velocore) which I was told was just a repainted Ventus Blue from last year.
I'll throw an Xcaliber shaft or two at it asap. Should be fun doing head to head Testing with an Epic LS.
Can't wait.

Ventus black? Is it black with red on it?

🔥 What color scheme?! Show us the build!
Im torn bc I really wanted to keep the all black crown. Really liked the look at address but with the white in there I think the overall club looked better....and I wanted red/white/blue. The last pic is how it would look still with the black crown

I do have the stock head on order also incase I decide I just want the black crown. I liked how SIM and SIM2 look at address also so ultimately I know the white wont bother me but that all black look does look better

With the black setup id be paying $100 for just the face. With the build I did it at least feels like I designed it a bit more custom to my liking

42E13ED7-77DB-4D84-8203-7342366B63C7.png05BB368F-4EDA-4C9F-A083-8EAD80BE27C9.png2A17139A-BEF1-4D0C-9468-682C70E0911A.png65482DBF-982F-4128-A6FC-8E3FE5A08827.png6BEE0CB2-4D1A-4CC5-8286-C58DD00472E3.png78C4B178-C153-4EEF-9C97-0258C2EAF8D8.png

Ventus black? Is it black with red on it?
I don't remember the detail about it having red with it.
When he handed it to me he said what it was. I asked is it a made for shaft? He said yes and offered that it was a repainted blue from last year.
When the fitting cart gets filled I can take some photos of it.

Im torn bc I really wanted to keep the all black crown. Really liked the look at address but with the white in there I think the overall club looked better....and I wanted red/white/blue. The last pic is how it would look still with the black crown

I do have the stock head on order also incase I decide I just want the black crown. I liked how SIM and SIM2 look at address also so ultimately I know the white wont bother me but that all black look does look better

With the black setup id be paying $100 for just the face. With the build I did it at least feels like I designed it a bit more custom to my liking

View attachment 9060735View attachment 9060736View attachment 9060737View attachment 9060739View attachment 9060740View attachment 9060741
Ohhh. The face is ALREADY black and blue in anticipation of the beating you're gonna put on it!!

I

View attachment 9060735View attachment 9060736View attachment 9060737View attachment 9060739View attachment 9060740View attachment 9060741
I did the all black and blue on my order. I am planning to pair it with a Graphite Design AD HD shaft, so the white and blue will look pretty good. I like your red, white and blue scheme.

Go big or go home, love the custom orders.

I

I did the all black and blue on my order. I am planning to pair it with a Graphite Design AD HD shaft, so the white and blue will look pretty good. I like your red, white and blue scheme.
That is exactly how I built it the the first time it became available and another 20 times after that! Thats gonna look awesome in person

I

Oh man. That is going to look sick. I refer to that combo as the R2D2 haha. I have seen a few people post that as their order. Seems to be one of the most popular choices I have seen.

I keep messing with the MyStealth for color combinations. White and blue would be my choice. but the price :sick:

Nice build, congrats! Can't wait for the details once you get that beauty in hand.

T minus 10 days until I can swing this club again. Think I’m booking some trackman time. Decided to see if I can find a sleeve of RCT pv1x to bring with. Checked eBay and the prices are insane.

If anyone has a sleeve they’re willing to sell in the name of science, let me know haha.

If I can’t find some, I’ll still put this bad boy through its paces. Who knows. Maybe I’ll have the Ventus TR in it :)

i really want to order that 3W

bc I cant stay away from PGA Superstore I hit both Stealth models yesterday. The other time ive been there I only hit the Stealth+

I found regular Stealth to have less ball speed for me and quite a bit of spin. For whatever reason I consistently made better contact and strike location with Stealth+ than the Stealth

I cant say enough how well the carbon face retains speed and spin vs previous drivers ive played. ive also yet to see a super low spin hook

Original shipping date: Feb. 12th
Revised shipping date: Jan. 20th (!!)

I was hoping to have my Stealth driver before the next AZ THP event in February, but it looks like I’ll have it before my next round on Tuesday!! Woo hoo!!

I was hoping to have my Stealth driver before the next AZ THP event in February, but it looks like I’ll have it before my next round on Tuesday!! Woo hoo!!
Well that is a great update!!!!

Pre-ordering through TM, I've always gotten the clubs before official release date in store

Excited for you!!! cant wait to get some more real world feedback in here

The question is will it be ready for resale by the next AZ THP event. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

The question is will it be ready for resale by the next AZ THP event. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
I like to use my new equipment for at least a couple of months, or three club tosses, whichever comes first. 🤣

I had a second session with the Stealth Plus last night, and have enough thoughts its worth sharing them. First, I'm actually pretty impressed with it. I hit a pretty nice little set of shots last night, and three of four in a row that were some of the best of the day. It's fast, it feels good. I like it a little better than I expected, which is to say despite me doing me NOT really liking TM lately, this one is doing its level best to change some thought patterns around.

I like the deep face and large hitting area. I honestly don't really notice the red nor does it affect me in any real big way. I still don't like how TM does the titanium/carbon transition on the top line of the crown. The way the white painted driver framed the carbon kind of drives me nuts, and this one still does, but not as aggressively.

If I am being honest, Stealth won fastest ball speed, best dispersion, AND closest to the pin from 300yds out yesterday. That's hard to not make note of.

Now the dislikes - out of the toe I am seeing some weird things, like toe-hooks that drop spin and hook harder than some others. I'm a little put off by that. I took a couple of pictures that I can edit in later tonight... one was a 1200rpm toe-hook with 1180rpm side spin, hooking about 60 yds left. That one scared me. The other are a couple of bombs including best carry and closest to the pin on the day.

Closest to the Pin - Power Fade
IMG_1053.jpg

Best Carry
IMG_1055.jpg

Spooky Toe Miss - This one was left going LEFT. 68.7 yds left in fact. Turning left harder than NASCAR at Bristol o_O
IMG_1052.jpg

Finally, I hesitate to mention this because I don't like to amplify rumor. This could be bad luck coincidence, whatever. My LGS has four locations, and two stores each had two broken heads on the first day. They have not had any since. One was a thin strike that sounded like the frame cracked down low, another woman was whaling down on the ball with a lot of shaft lean and smashed it straight on the center of the face/crown/area, and broke one. Then another faster player was "just swigning along" and had one pressure crack in the frame out on the toe seam. I did not get the story on the 4th. But for what it is, apparently, it happened. Take it for whatever, sounds like the cracked crown area one was borderline abuse.

Anyway, those are my Stealth-y thoughts.

Last edited:
Back