Tour Event 2022 The American Express

Phil chipping in is the most Phil thing ever.
And 3 straight birdies followed by 2 straight bogeys seems to have become the most Rickie thing ever :(

Danny Lee moves to -10 with an eagle! Going low one day in a tournament has never been his issue.

Is it just me or does it feel like more people are using mallet putters this year?

Really enjoying the Day/Rose group. I like both guys even though they both are polarizing

RICKIE 😣

Danny Lee moves to -10 with an eagle! Going low one day in a tournament has never been his issue.
Erm yea apparently Danny had an 8 on a 3 on the next hole. But he’s still even on the day and -7 for the tournament.

Its crazy how much better Cantlay has become over the last few years. Up to #4 in the world and I think he's going to be 3 soon.

Phil chipping in is the most Phil thing ever.
Whether he's at the top of the leaderboard or the bottom, he's still always Phil the Thrill.

Really bugs me that there isnt shot tracking on all of the courses.

7 in a row for Zalatoris to finish with a 61 with a bogey on a par 5 🤯

Rose had a triple on a 340 yard par 4 earlier. I can feel that pain.

tinker...tinker.... Justin Rose another to be stuffing up his game ..... paralysis from analysis

I was listening to the XM broadcast. Seems like they’re talking an awful lot about how these guys are just really good and the name of the game is getting the ball in the hole. It really seems like a campaign to counter Jack’s recent statements with how the announcers are talking about it.

I’ve been pulling for Corey Conners, always enjoy watching him play.

Big Beautiful near the top of the leaderboard on moving day!

Rickie needs a better golf ball.

What wind?

-Seamus Power (probably)

Back