Looks like yet another strong field.
Unfortunately no ESPN+

Golf Channel

• 09/29 12:30 - 3:30 p.m.
  • 09/30 12:30 - 3:30 p.m.
  • 10/01 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
  • 10/02 1:00 - 4:00 p.m

Last edited by a moderator:
Being in Texas, this tourney is one I definitely pay attention to. They did me a favor and put together a supergroup for my viewing pleasure - Group 36(Lexi, Nordqvist, Kupcho)

Being in Texas, this tourney is one I definitely pay attention to. They did me a favor and put together a supergroup for my viewing pleasure - Group 36(Lexi, Nordqvist, Kupcho)
I really hope Lexi can put it all together this weekend and have a strong 4 rounds. Her putting inside 5 feet has been just atrocious.

Love watching the LPGA I have been to a couple of their tournaments and until you watch them in person you really have no idea how talented they are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! That's a loooooooooooooong name for a tournament.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Love watching the LPGA I have been to a couple of their tournaments and until you watch them in person you really have no idea how talented they are

Yeah, I'm going to the Championship in Bellaire FL. in November.

Course is playing tough; -3 is leading after the morning wave, we'll see if the afternoon groups can push it lower.

Last edited:
Danielle Kang 73 holes without a bogey wow.

That is , from what i hear, a tough course

The lead is -6 after day 1 (Xiyu Lin); Thitikul & Salas are next at -5, followed by Lexi & Charley Hull -4.

Last edited:
I see one of the lady pros is playing in a tee shirt. Are there no more standards in golf?

I see one of the lady pros is playing in a tee shirt. Are there no more standards in golf?
Hoodies, tee shirts, shorts, yoga pants, colored jeans. Personally I wouldn't care if they played naked.

The traditional dress code is so outdated, it was created when everyone wore suits everyday all day.

Charley Hull takes the lead at -11 after a stellar 64 today that included 8 birdies :eek:

Thitkul back to back? Maybe. 😊

Charley and X. Lin are starting to separate from the field a bit, 3rd place is currently 4 shots back. We'll see what happens on the back 9.

The quickest way for GC to lose viewers is to keep showing these political news commercials. JUST STOP!

Boutier & Lydia rise up to challenge the 2 leaders; Sunday is gonna be a 4 way showdown at minimum (2 leaders at -11, 2 right behind at -10)

Boutier is a club member no surprise there.
Lydia is just amazing.
I wouldn't be mad if Lin got her first win.

We used to be lucky enough to have an LPGA tourney in our area back in the day. That was until the businessman that started it was found to be an embezzler! This was back when Nancy Lopez was still on the Tour, and she won it one year. It was very popular and very well attended.

Hoodies, tee shirts, shorts, yoga pants, colored jeans. Personally I wouldn't care if they played naked.

The traditional dress code is so outdated, it was created when everyone wore suits everyday all day.

I would! I'd care a lot! :love:

It's not quite that bad! After all, Tour pros don't wear long sleeve, button down shirts and ties to play anymore. Reminds me of a line from Modern Family. Manny is going to a backyard birthday party with an athletic theme. Jay, his Stepdad asks him about his dress, and tells him, "Lose the wingtips! You're not Nixon on the beach!"

Lydia, Charley, & X. Lin all tied at -14 early on the back 9; gonna be a shootout to find a winner.

Charley trying to pull away from the pack. I want a playoff.

Please, never ever again….🤮

90D2CB10-BF71-4947-B496-983309C34087.jpeg

Back