2023 Big Berthas arrived today

mainefootwedge

2024 Shaft Up #2 with UST Mamiya
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
21.8 GHIN
Preordered them on 4-21, release day, and waited patiently for them.
Got my tracking number this past Friday and the delivery date was today.......a week earlier than I was expecting them since the website said 5-26 ship date.

Ordered them with black shafts and my regular black grips.............combined with the smoke finish, they look very sexy.

20230522_183311.jpg
20230522_183353.jpg
20230522_184831.jpg

I'll be putting them into service this week, anxious to see how they perform and hopefully help me out. Just doing some practice swings tonight, they feel a little lighter than my Cobras they are replacing. I'll do some hitting tomorrow evening into the net, see how they feel. Then on the course Wednesday.

I played the BB OS, and B21 irons and liked them, very forgiving and long.............so hopefully these are even better.

Last edited:
Congrats and those do look good all blacked out!

Those look so good!

They look beautiful. Enjoy!

those look pretty sweet!

Crap those look so good blacked out!!!

Those are some sharp looking sticks. Hit ‘em well!!

Those are sic 🔥

Those are great looking clubs, love the murdered out look! 🔥

Those look amazing!!! Hit them well!

Now I need to find a blacked out cavity back 56 degree.........with a black shaft of course.

Hoping Callaway releases a new cavity back wedge line soon, with a black option.

This is what I don't understand about Callaway. These BB irons look so much better than the Paradymn. I realize it's a different target audience but I'll never understand Callaway color scheme and design. 🤷‍♂️

This is what I don't understand about Callaway. These BB irons look so much better than the Paradymn. I realize it's a different target audience but I'll never understand Callaway color scheme and design. 🤷‍♂️
I might be a little biased..................but looking at the current line up from Callaway, the Big Bertha is the best looking ones right now.
Black shafts and grips just put it over the top, in my book.

Did an hour hitting into the net last night, they fell great. Good sound, good feel, overall I'm impressed so far.
The test will come on the course.............soon.

They do look good. Enjoy.

Got to play a round with them last night.............felt very good.
Great sound and feel, even on mishits. Distance was very good, and forgiveness was much better than my previous irons.

Got 18 scheduled Sunday and Monday............will be a good test with them.

So far, very happy.............and still loving the looks of the package.

Congrats on the new sticks! Hopefully there are some birdies hidden in there.

Back