EXPERIENCE 2023 Grandaddy of Them All with Callaway Golf

The GDX team has their last zoom happy hour tonight before we meet in CA and I am thinking about all of the THP’ers that have been there before me and hopefully come after me. I can’t thank Callaway enough for this undeserved opportunity and hope to do the community proud and answer any questions you might have about the equipment from my mid-handicap point of view.

Speaking of a community member that makes me proud to be part of the community, I will have an El Flollo tonight in your honor @xThor. I love what you brought to the event your year and continue to bring. Thanks!

View attachment 9224821
Oh that is a good call! Thank goodness this is the last time I have to look at your mugs through a computer screen until we converge on California!

Classic Tv Nostalgia GIF by Sony Pictures Television
Pretty much trying to figure out who is this years you..

Technically I'm a chemist. but into all things materials and technology.
I would imagine the ball chemical process would be an interesting session for you.

Especially if methylamine is involved.

Hopefully they talk all "Chemical" to him.
Hopefully he'll have some good questions about the molecular structure of the alloys and insert compounds.

Hopefully he'll have some good questions about the molecular structure of the alloys and insert compounds.
Or maybe the PVD process used with the Ai-ONE putters? Or any iron for that matter. I’m here for it an will feel like I’m in college all over again.

Or maybe the PVD process used with the Ai-ONE putters? Or any iron for that matter. I’m here for it an will feel like I’m in college all over again.
Speaking of which, can we talk about how good that blue finish is going to look in hand? I can't wait to see it!

I would imagine the ball chemical process would be an interesting session for you.

Especially if methylamine is involved.
I've been waiting a while to ask some questions about the 3D xray machine too!

I'll level the Rave questions for the Nest.

I've been waiting a while to ask some questions about the 3D xray machine too!

I'll level the Rave questions for the Nest.
I have no doubt you’re going to geek out a bit on the boys with some of your questions. No judgement, get after it.

I 100% hope he regales us with the "perfect ice" methodology again...

I remember it as being amazing, simple, and hilarious

I have no doubt you’re going to geek out a bit on the boys with some of your questions. No judgement, get after it.

Microspheres.....I have questions.

Speaking of which, can we talk about how good that blue finish is going to look in hand? I can't wait to see it!
It looks freaking amazing!!!

Microspheres.....I have questions.
What is it when it's not in a golf club? Is it a liquid? Individual spheres like sand, or is it in some sort of goo? What would it do if it was poured onto the counter? Does it expand or is a specific amount put into each cavity?

If you guys could pass along how good the Paradym blue is, and try to persuade more of that blue, I'd appreciate it!

I am curious.. Do we have any engineer types on this team? Who will geek out the most and have to excuse themselves during the R&D portion of this event?
@mtbloco is going to be in geek mode overload!

These guys have NO idea the level of equipment they are going to see next week. Absolutely mind blowing bonkers. I can’t wait for their reactions.
This is so exciting!

How many you thinking for the live?
As many as THP can help us get. It's all you guys doing it. Our total contributions are going to pale in what you guys post as a whole

These guys have NO idea the level of equipment they are going to see next week. Absolutely mind blowing bonkers. I can’t wait for their reactions.
YESSSSS~! Cannot wait

As many as THP can help us get. It's all you guys doing it. Our total contributions are going to pale in what you guys post as a whole
Im Ready Mcdonalds All American Games GIF

Back