EXPERIENCE 2023 Grandaddy of Them All with Callaway Golf

NO

Way....Im so stoked for this Experience to start!!!!!!

asscap edited this to try to play…
See I knew he would try and sneak his way in!!!

Ogio makes a great backpack.

I still have and use everyday mine from the 2019 Odyssey Experience

IMG_0840.jpeg

I have a very basic understanding of what it is and how they use it. So im very much looking forward to learning about it from the experts.

the microspheres is a urethane foam. Think a bunch of connected bubbles that can bend and compress. There is a lot of how flexible/rigid that foam is that can be tailored. Its role is two fold...controls sound by filling that cavity modulating the sound frequencies. But it also does not limit the thin club face flexion. this is critical for maintaining the fast ball speeds we're all after. There are other things i can imagine it has a roll in, but that is what I am looking to learn about.
Calculating Zach Galifianakis GIF by filmeditor

Live look at @mtbloco during the R&D portion preparing his next question. I love this!

NO

Way....Im so stoked for this Experience to start!!!!!!

asscap edited this to try to play…
If you disappear you know why.

Ok, now for those of us that are not in the most amazing amateur event around, who is excited to follow along & experience it just like you were there? Cause all of these fine THP'ers are going to be updating the live thread like mad men, it will be as if you are actually there. Especially for you guys new to the forum ... you won't want to miss this amazing week coming up.

So this event is happening soon, yes?

Set the tone

SET THE TONE

letterkenny GIF by CraveTV

Set THE TONE! Lets Go

Uh oh, zoom call over, overload incoming?

What a great group of guys. I mean they tolerate me, that says a lot

Back