EXPERIENCE 2023 Grandaddy of Them All with Callaway Golf

You better believe it! Still going right now!
Lets Go Sport GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

Set the tone is the name of the game.

It is pretty damn awesome saying see you Sunday as guys drop off the call.

What a great group of guys. I mean they tolerate me, that says a lot
I think you tolerate us too lol

Great last zoom before the event. To say that we are excited is the biggest understatement of understatements. I might as well stay up all night because more than 4 hours of sleep is not in the cards. There are things we don’t know anything about that we will soon. Things that will blow minds. I can’t freaking wait!

Live thread about to be LIT.

I've got Monday/Tues/Weds off next week. It's gonna be a posting party!
Hell yeah!!! Let’s blow the roof off! Just don’t blow the servers up!!!

Great last zoom before the event. To say that we are excited is the biggest understatement of understatements. I might as well stay up all night because more than 4 hours of sleep is not in the cards. There are things we don’t know anything about that we will soon. Things that will blow minds. I can’t freaking wait!
I like things that are unknown that will blow minds.

All 15 of us made the call tonight. First time the entire team was all together at once...until Sunday. I'm so freaking excited for this and all these guys

All 15 of us made the call tonight. First time the entire team was all together at once...until Sunday. I'm so freaking excited for this and all these guys
At full strength for the final call! I bet that was an awesome time.

I have a fun thread in mind but I am going to start it in a couple days. Needs to be closer..

Not sure why but seeing this number really drove home just how incredible this event is. 15 guys, going on the trip of a lifetime, insanity.
And there are 14 Callaway employees on the other team super-excited as well. This is going to be unbelievable. 🤩

Back