2023 weight loss and nutrition thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 1000% trying this! I never thought to mix it with an RTD protein shake.
Its is genius.. Up the protein. I wonder how it would turn out with Ratio greek yogurt. Which if you have not tried is the best yogurt out there. Big fan of this brand.

1699468483051.png

I am 1000% trying this! I never thought to mix it with an RTD protein shake.
It's great, I use the Fairlife Protein shake and depending on how thick you want the PB to be, 6 tbsp of PB Fit.

It's 330 calories, 54g of protein.

Its is genius.. Up the protein. I wonder how it would turn out with Ratio greek yogurt. Which if you have not tried is the best yogurt out there. Big fan of this brand.

View attachment 9220075
I mix my standard protein powder with high protein greek yogurt all the time, another easy one that is high in protein and low calorie.

View attachment 9220075
Definitely, I add it to my yogurt nightly.
I mix my standard protein powder with high protein greek yogurt all the time, another easy one that is high in protein and low calorie.
Same, it’s so good.

IMG_1327.jpeg

Egg roll in a bowl, or deconstructed egg roll depending on how you say it and a citrus lmnt for dinner.

Attachments

• IMG_1326.jpeg
    IMG_1326.jpeg
    111.4 KB · Views: 0
Any way counts right?
I don't disagree. I had extra stipend money a few weeks ago and I bought (not this exact one):

View attachment 9220423

I had my pills and I didn't look at the calories and then while I was drinking it I saw the back and it said 300 calories and I was like .... for a coffee 300 calories is insane. How do people drink these every day, and sometimes multiple of them or those massive iced coffees. No wonder why all those people are at the gym every day.

I don't disagree. I had extra stipend money a few weeks ago and I bought (not this exact one):

View attachment 9220423

I had my pills and I didn't look at the calories and then while I was drinking it I saw the back and it said 300 calories and I was like .... for a coffee 300 calories is insane. How do people drink these every day, and sometimes multiple of them or those massive iced coffees. No wonder why all those people are at the gym every day.
No kidding ever see some of those Starbucks drinks?!?!

No kidding ever see some of those Starbucks drinks?!?!
One of my staff gets something that's like 11 ingredients long and her first request is "can you cover the inside of the cup with caramel syrup". Which is pour the syrup and slowly spin the cup so the entire inside has caramel in it. My mind is just amazed by both how sweet that needs to be and how much extra you're adding to that drink.

By the time she's getting her stuff made my coffee flavored coffee is already done, paid for and I'm drinking.

I just tried a sample pack of the Ghost Vegan Chocolate cereal milk and it was really good, I definitely recommend for those who can't have whey protein.

I just tried a sample pack of the Ghost Vegan Chocolate cereal milk and it was really good, I definitely recommend for those who can't have whey protein.
Havent tried that one yet, I'm currently using the Cinnabon one and love it. All of their flavors are so good.

Havent tried that one yet, I'm currently using the Cinnabon one and love it. All of their flavors are so good.
I got a sample pack of that vegan flavor as well. I also got 1 canister of a whey protein because it sounded so good I figured I would try and take a lactaid pill with it, it's the apple cider donut seasonal one. Thought it could make a great Creami.

Screenshot 2023-11-13 at 2.04.59 PM.png

I got a sample pack of that vegan flavor as well. I also got 1 canister of a whey protein because it sounded so good I figured I would try and take a lactaid pill with it, it's the apple cider donut seasonal one. Thought it could make a great Creami.

View attachment 9221273
I bet that would be amazing in the Ninja.

For some reason, I tolerate the Whey in the Ghost product pretty well.

I bet that would be amazing in the Ninja.

For some reason, I tolerate the Whey in the Ghost product pretty well.
Oh, that's interesting. I am willing to try it once without a pill and see. They really do have some of the best flavors, I hope they come out with a peppermint one, I would be all over that.

Be it by stress, Changes in activity, or changes in Eating, the lbs that had started to tack on are beginning to shed off again.

Finally.

Oh, that's interesting. I am willing to try it once without a pill and see. They really do have some of the best flavors, I hope they come out with a peppermint one, I would be all over that.
Ghost uses protease and lactase in the whey proteins, helps break it down and digest it faster. Definitely doesnt give me issues like other Whey heavy products do.

Ghost uses protease and lactase in the whey proteins, helps break it down and digest it faster. Definitely doesnt give me issues like other Whey heavy products do.
I did not know that, but that makes me super happy! I might have to get some of their other flavors down the road too once I finish the ones I have. And now I really want a peppermint flavor haha.

I did not know that, but that makes me super happy! I might have to get some of their other flavors down the road too once I finish the ones I have. And now I really want a peppermint flavor haha.
I've tried; Oreo, Chips Ahoy, Nutter Butter and Cinnabon. Love them all.

Was curious about the cereal milk flavors, as I have had some before that werent the best. Every time I buy a new tub, the guy at the Vitamin Shoppe I get it from says, "That's my favorite." So, I dont know if he has tried them all, and likes them all. Or is just telling me that. But, they have all been good so far.

I've tried; Oreo, Chips Ahoy, Nutter Butter and Cinnabon. Love them all.

Was curious about the cereal milk flavors, as I have had some before that werent the best. Every time I buy a new tub, the guy at the Vitamin Shoppe I get it from says, "That's my favorite." So, I dont know if he has tried them all, and likes them all. Or is just telling me that. But, they have all been good so far.
I'm super excited now, because not only will they be good regular protein drinks but also great in the creami.

@TRyan how do you eat these regular built bars? I just tried another one and got through 1 bite, which took like 10 minutes to get through haha.

built are gross.. Cant do it.

@TRyan how do you eat these regular built bars? I just tried another one and got through 1 bite, which took like 10 minutes to get through haha.

Haha I don't get it! I don't notice it being significantly chewy hahahha

Have had a good early start with WW, down 6 already, which includes a week being on vacation and not exactly following the plan.

Just got back from Costco--part of the haul being two thingies of peppermint bark
shake.gif

My willpower will be challenged. That stuff is chocolate/peppermint crack :ROFLMAO:

Just got back from Costco--part of the haul being two thingies of peppermint bark
shake.gif

My willpower will be challenged. That stuff is chocolate/peppermint crack :ROFLMAO:
Truth! I am a sucker for anything chocolate peppermint. I saw the chocolate peppermint covered pretzel thins at the grocery store the other day AND they were BOGO, I knew if I bought them it was game over, so I just kept walking.....but I'm still thinking about them. 😂

I had a bad week of eating with crazy work schedule. Now in the next week two birthdays in my house and Thanksgiving. Going to be tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back