2024 Data Experience Extra Rounds Thread

Yup Harbor Pines sounds good for the 11th. It is close enough to Hidden Creek that we can play anytime really as long as we are done with round and drinks and stuff around 3ish. I say 3ish because @Scooby45 is a hugger and it will take us some time to get out of there. :ROFLMAO:

Participants (@Scooby45 @Golfers Anonymous @echico ) - @jbb2388 are you driving down Friday or Saturday?

Locals (Updates if needed)
Yes - @Deebo76 @Gyro25 @TWright971 @BuckNasty @fuffle master
Need update - @blazinden @Sarzar @AnthonyC

That is 12 if everyone says yes so 3 foursomes.

Yup Harbor Pines sounds good for the 11th. It is close enough to Hidden Creek that we can play anytime really as long as we are done with round and drinks and stuff around 3ish. I say 3ish because @Scooby45 is a hugger and it will take us some time to get out of there. :ROFLMAO:

Participants (@Scooby45 @Golfers Anonymous @echico ) - @jbb2388 are you driving down Friday or Saturday?
Depends on if I need to get you from the airport friday evening. GA never responded to the text thread. Either way I will be there for golf saturday regardless of how early it is so I can be counted as a yes.

Depends on if I need to get you from the airport friday evening. GA never responded to the text thread. Either way I will be there for golf saturday regardless of how early it is so I can be counted as a yes.
we are planning on grabbing @echico from the airport as I want to see a bit of Philly and find myself a good cheesesteak

Friends Hug GIF

we are planning on grabbing @echico from the airport as I want to see a bit of Philly and find myself a good cheesesteak
OK good, then I will see you guys early Sat morning

I was planning on being in Wildwood but I can probably make this work.
Also @blazinden is in as long as nothing unforeseen pops up.
I should be available. I'll keep you posted.

Tee times are up for the 11th, we should settle in on a time we want to play so we can grab 3 of them back to back

Tee times are up for the 11th, we should settle in on a time we want to play so we can grab 3 of them back to back
I say plan for around 9 to get round in and some pops afterwards

I got us 3 foursomes - see below

IMG_0785.jpegIMG_0784.jpegIMG_0783.jpeg

Awesome, thanks for setting that up
Cancellation policy is pretty solid (24 hour notice), so once we have the final count I can modify if needed

Cancellation policy is pretty solid (24 hour notice), so once we have the final count I can modify if needed
Thanks for this brutha

Back