2nd Best QB of All Time

Deshaun. 1660331970844.gif

Toss up between Baker Mayfield and Scott Zolak.
You’re really going to leave the Hefty Lefty and Ryan Leaf off this list?!

As much as it pains me it has to be Cool Joe Montana.

Joe Montana.

I held on to him being the GOAT way longer than anyone else but with all those Super Bowls it's just too hard to argue against Brady anymore. I do think Montana was the second best with Manning third. After that there is a pretty jumbled group in the conversation; Steve Young, Rodgers, Elway. Marino, Favre and a few others.

I think I would go with Johnny Unitas, he was great in his day.

QBs are judged so much different than other positions. They really have to win multiple championships to be considered.

Peyton if you simply go by the stats

Montana is you go by winning Super Bowl

Really tough call.

Montana for me. I wonder if Roger Staubach hadn’t spent 5 years in the Navy what his career would of looked like. Those Dallas teams before he got there were very good and with him playing QB they might of gotten another Super Bowl or 2.

Bart Starr.
I love this choice. There is a book called “clearing the bases” by Alan Bara and he breaks it down so well. Would never have considered Starr before but now I’m all in.

Joe Montegna
BD4DDFA6-9707-479F-ABD6-FD5D6C2C26FC.png

Joe Montana. The homer in me took TB12 getting his 6th before I would admit he was the best. I would have loved to have seen Joe play in this era and not get completed destroyed by DLman and what he could have done with 15+ full years healthy.

I'm between the three M's. Montana, Marino, Manning.

Wildcard.. if Brady is first then second would be the only guy to beat home twice and ruin the dynasty

Has to be Montana. Manning is really close though

So, how good would Peyton Manning have been if he had a coach like Belichick?

Joe Montana. There is no one better in a big game or with 2 minutes to go and needing to score.

Joe Montana. There is no one better in a big game or with 2 minutes to go and needing to score.
Interestingly, they keep stats on that.

1660341701221.png
1660341792074.png

Back