CONTEST 2nd Golden Ticket for the 2020 Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
You have probably seen a lot of posts discussing it, but now you can win one of the only other THP Golden Tickets that can give automatic entry into an experience to remember forever. What is it?

A full bag of 13 clubs from Cobra Golf
Apparel Scripting from PUMA Golf
Footwear from PUMA Golf
Accessories, Bag and so much more.

Multiple rounds of team golf in Utah (Course TBA)
Dates: May 15-17th

Screen Shot 2019-11-20 at 12.23.03 PM.png

Rules: You must be a 2020 Albatross Club Member to enter this contest. THP Experiences are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique events filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2020 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

How to Enter
There are a lot of imitators, but ONLY one home of the best golf experiences in the world. THP Experiences. The Morgan Cup is a culmination of hard work, fun and a great group of people that share a journey and weekend that will be remembered forever.

Plenty of equipment has been released by COBRA Golf over the last few months. Your job will be to put a bag together of 13 clubs and shafts that are available on their website (shaft options are available in our articles) that would make you smile and want to play your best.

Your Entry should include each club, the shaft brand, model, flex/weight as well as grip choice.

That's it. Then sit back for a few days, jump into some conversations on the forum and see if you are the winner of that shiny ticket above.

Screen Shot 2019-11-20 at 12.23.11 PM.png

Good luck everybody and we look forward to seeing who will be joining in on the fun.
There are costs associated for entry into the Morgan Cup

• Admin
Good luck everyone! This is going to be awesome to follow.

8F47B4C2-F62A-4443-B2B2-5C2E23183680.gif

Oh man. That.. That is pretty unreal. May have to make a bag up for this one

:joy:

SPEEDZONE Driver 9*(black and yellow), HZRDUS smoke yellow 60 6.5, Lamkin Crossline Cobra Connect
SPEEDZONE Big Tour 13.5*, HZRDUS Yellow 70 6.0, Lamkin Crossline Cobra Connect
SPEEDZONE hybrid 3H (19*), UST Recoil 480 ESX stiff, Lamkin Crossline Cobra Connect
SPEEDZONE variable length irons 4-PW, KBS Tour 90 stiff (+1/2 inch), Lamkin Crossline Cobra Connect
King Black Wedges (50*V, 54*V, 60*WL), TT dynamic gold S300 stiff (+1/4 inch), Lamkin Crossline Cobra Connect

Ship it.

Last edited:
Just for clarification, I don't see any of the newest offerings that were press released yesterday on the website. Are we only to use those that we see on the website currently? Thanks, in advance.

Just for clarification, I don't see any of the newest offerings that were press released yesterday on the website. Are we only to use those that we see on the website currently? Thanks, in advance.

They are showing for me. They are not listed for sale yet, but specs can be found in our home page article for those looking for shaft and loft info.

Screen Shot 2019-11-20 at 12.37.55 PM.png

Awwwwwww yeah! Time to get to work!

Can I use Pre-Sale clubs to create this bag?
41ED1A5A-9C3F-4A0A-81C1-EFBAFB586B87.jpeg

Utah is a great location for this epic Experience. The new line from Cobra looks awesome.

They are showing for me. They are not listed for sale yet, but specs can be found in our home page article for those looking for shaft and loft info.

View attachment 8915667
Thanks, JB. Yeah I just clicked the clubs tab and started at the drivers sub category and they didn't show up. Your screen shot was a big help. Thank you.

This is awesome.....Can't wait to create a bag!!!!

Oh wow! This is gonna be awesome (y) Time to get the thinking caps on :unsure:

Wow. The last thing THP'ers need is another reason to ponder equipment. Here is my go at it.

Speedzone (black/white), Aldila Rogue Silver (64g) (S)
King Forged CB/MB (4-PW), KBS $-Taper 120 (S)
Speedzone Hybrid 3H, UST Recoil 480 ESX (6.0)
Speedzone Tour3W 15*, PX HZRDUS Yellow 70 (6.0)
King Black Wedges (50, 54, 58), TT DG S200

All with Golf Pride Z-Grip Cord, Standard Grips

Last edited:
Wow. The last thing THP'ers need is another reason to ponder equipment. Here is my go at it.

King F9 Speedback (Camo Special Edition) Driver (unless the new Speedzone is an option)
King Forged CB/MB (4-PW)
F9 Speedback (3h)
F9 Speedback (3W)
King Black Wedges (50, 54, 58)

Going to need shaft options and grip options sir.

My entry:
Cobra SpeedZone Extreme 10.5, Regular Flex, Cobra Superlight 45, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 Mid Size, Grey
Cobra Speedzone 3-4 F Fairway wood, Regular, Cobra Superlight 45, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 Mid Size, Grey
King Speedzone One Length 3H, Regular, UST Recoil 460 ES, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 Mid Size, Grey
King Speedzone One Length 4H, Regular, UST Recoil 460 ES, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 Mid Size, Grey
King Forged Tec One Length 5- GW, Regular Flex, KBS TGI 50, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 Mid Size, Grey
King Black One Length Wedge 56, Aerotech SteelFiber i70cw, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 Mid Size, Grey
King Black One Length Wedge 60, Aerotech SteelFiber i70cw, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 Mid Size, Grey

Last edited:
My entry:
Cobra F9 Speedback in Camo
Cobra F9 3-4 F Fairway wood
King F9 One Length 3H
King F9 One Length 4H
King Forged Tec One Length 5- GW
King Black One Length Wedge 56
King Black One Length Wedge 60

I game an F9 Drivenow, and would not change it, and only makes sense to add a fairway wood
I love Hybrids, so those have to be in there
I am dying ot try One Length. I love my forged irons now, so getting forged one length would be butter baby

See above. You are going to need shaft options.
And you may want to read the home page for all of the new gear that was just released : )

If I do end up going through a fitting in the next month or so, the shafts and set makeup may change a bit, but I'd have to start with this as my chosen setup:

Speedzone Extreme (Black/Yellow) 12*/Smoke Yellow 6.0 65g
Speedzone Big Tour 15*/stock HZRDUS Yellow 6.0 70g
Speedzone 2h/stock Recoil 480 ESX stiff
Speedzone Irons 4-SW stock Recoil 480 ESX stiff
King MIM 60*/Recoil 480 ESX stiff to match the rest

stock Lamkin Crossline Connect on all

Last edited:
Hey I did this last night-- time to get to work!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back