3 Bay Golf Swing Analyzer

SeeMoreGuy

They Make 'em. I Buy 'em.
Reaction score
Just saw this at Golfsmith as I was walking out the door and it looked interesting. Its a small device that you stick onto the top of your grip and it capture swing data. They had it for 199.00. Anyone ever heard of it?

Ary mentioned this device when I asked about a distance measuring device for the range. I'm interested

I have seen it, no experience with it.....it falls into the swingbyte, swingtip, golfsense, swing smart category of devices.

I've been intrigued by it ever since Martin Chuck (inventor of the Tour Striker) did a video review of it a few days ago.

It's a fairly long video, but watch all of it, he actually compares the stats he's getting from the device to Trackman, and the comparisons are pretty good.

Ary mentioned this device when I asked about a distance measuring device for the range. I'm interested

If I was looking for something to measure distance only I would look at the ES12 from Ernest Sports....it's measures distance and then transmits it to your bluetooth ear piece after each shot or will just announce it through a speaker.

http://ernestsports.com/

I was thinking about that also TBT

Great Video Ary! I am even more intrigued and may take a closer look. Very impressed with how close it was to Trackman.

Several really good devices out there now.

I've been intrigued by it ever since Martin Chuck (inventor of the Tour Striker) did a video review of it a few days ago.

It's a fairly long video, but watch all of it, he actually compares the stats he's getting from the device to Trackman, and the comparisons are pretty good.

Thanks for that video Ary.....pretty impressive that it was that close to a trackman

I have been looking at a device like this but just feel lost and what to numbers to trust and who is the most accurate and what is going to work best for me.

That's a cool video. I like how accurate it is for what it is. Might have to do some pondering over it. I wonder if they have the same thing where it tells you the yardage if you have a Bluetooth connected. That would be pretty sweet.

That's a pretty wicked little toy. I've seen them at the golf shop and after that video I may have to actually look into getting one myself.

I am surprised how accurate it is compared to trackman.

I've been looking for one of these kind of devices for a while now. Thanks for posting that video Ary, it really has me intrigued by 3 Bays. The problem is there are so many of these devices I can't make a decision on one but seeing how well this compared to Trackman really caught my interest. The price tag is a little higher for the 3 Bays than some of the other competitors but it really seems to perform. I will definitely be taking a closer look at the 3 Bays.

With so many devices like these, it would be good to see a shootout between them all.
I think you should be able to strap a 3Bay, Swingbyte, any other device to the same club and see how they all compare, although I would think you would get some weird stares from those around you :)

Nice video. Definitely makes me more interested in this than Swingbyte. Too bad you can't get some degrees in the face angle but I guess that's my only complaint.

Back