3 Years Back Playing Golf

M2Giles

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
8ish
Today marks 3 years of being back to the game of golf.

Who would realize that, that range session and beer on the patio with a set of Ping i3s would be the starting point to this wonderful hobby (well maybe obsession). Since that first range session I've worked my butt off and have shot in the 70's a few times and my handicap got into the single digits. I've learned of this great community and got to be apart of the 2019 Morgan Cup. #TeamParadiseforLife

Can't wait to see where the next 3 years take me.

I'm just barely ahead of that (a couple of round in late 2016 and started strong spring of 2017), but our stories seem very similar after that point.

Today marks 3 years of being back to the game of golf.

Who would realize that, that range session and beer on the patio with a set of Ping i3s would be the starting point to this wonderful hobby (well maybe obsession). Since that first range session I've worked my butt off and have shot in the 70's a few times and my handicap got into the single digits. I've learned of this great community and got to be apart of the 2019 Morgan Cup. #TeamParadiseforLife

Can't wait to see where the next 3 years take me.
Nice job on that handicap....I have improved - but not to that degree! :)

Good stuff! Miss my i3's...

Congrats. Some interesting things can get people playing this game. I thought it would be a good idea to have another hobby for when I retire. Almost a year later I understand the obsession.

Back