3000 ... thank you THP

USAF Retired

Goat Cup-Team Tudor / MC-Team Hackers
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Just hit 3000 posts and want to thank @JB and @GolferGal for this incredible site to share the game I love with like minded, polite and extremely helpful golfers !

I'm so grateful to have been chosen for the 2021 Morgan Cup. Two weeks and a day until I fly to Vegas and meet Team Hackers!! Can not wait to be with this bunch!!

Here's to many more years :drinks:

8038B1AD-066B-482D-9573-0BE32AA8B0D1.jpeg

I'm happy to have interacted with you! Thanks for being here yourself!

Good stuff! And I agree the community, content, and knowledge on here is awesome!

Congratulations on the post count, can’t wait to follow along with you at the Morgan Cup!

Congrats, Brother Hacker! I appreciate your contributions to the forum.

Have fun in Vegas (and win)!

Awesome, congrats!!!!

Great milestone!!! Congrats!

Congrats on the milestone post. Glad that you are on the forum and are a member of Team Hackers!

Congrats on getting to 3K

Nice! Have a blast in Vegas!👍

Congrats on the milestone !

Congrats on 3k! Glad you're a part of our community!

Congrats on 3000. Great Milestone

You are a Hacker for life my friend!!! Congrats and can't wait to spend time together in Vegas.

Great milestone! Excited to follow you at the MC! You'll be close to 4,000 by then I'm guessing ;)

See you soon. Looking forward to putting faces with postings...:LOL:

Congrats on hitting 3K! Always enjoy conversing with you in the forums, enjoy your insights and contributions!

Congratulations on the milestone @USAF Ret in Wis! Looking forward to following along on the Morgan Cup thread!!

Just want to add my appreciation for all those at THP. This is an incredible place and EVERYONE here contributes to that fact and has a stake in its future. A special shout out to all the founders. It's incredibly difficult to start a new business--much less make it a success.

Congrats!!! 🖖

Back