36 Most Annoying Golf Partners

61. Never yells fore when he cranks one into the houses 150 yards down the fairway. Or doesn’t yell fore at all. Maybe they think that 50 yard slice is going to draw back into the fairway and not hit the guys on the adjacent fairway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#8 for sure, but I do try to not gas anybody at close range

#23 & #28 strong possiblities

Last edited:
Thats a great list, The only 1 I can think of missing is - The Guy who can't count!! No you didn't make Par that's double Bogey!!!

Last edited:
Yeah ...you missed the curser/frustrated whiner.

Hits one bad shot and all you'll hear all day is what he did wrong, whist he's still chopping around and cursing and swearing after every shot

I'm glad I wasn't on he list :) (according to me anyway)

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

The one-upper. Might also be the smug guy. He’s always got a better story, met/knows more important people, has been more inconvenienced on the golf course, his home course is nicer, his way is best, etc.

There may be subcategories in here, like with No 3.
3a-The never ready guy-walks to his ball without cart or clubs. looks for what seems like hours, supposedly finds his ball, then walks back to the cart or clubs gets his clubs, then walks back to his f-----g ball. 15 minutes behind by hole # 3.

I’m sure I’ve been a few of these over my golfing career. Pretty funny list

61. Never yells fore when he cranks one into the houses 150 yards down the fairway. Or doesn’t yell fore at all. Maybe they think that 50 yard slice is going to draw back into the fairway and not hit the guys on the adjacent fairway.

Hey, some people may only count to three. Just kidding.

I think some people don’t yell fore because they have no idea where their ball went. Then again, I think some don’t yell fore because they’re too proud to even consider that they could hit a ball offline.

Yeah ...you missed the curser/frustrated whiner.

Hits one bad shot and all you'll hear all day is what he did wrong, whist he's still chopping around and cursing and swearing after every shot

I'm glad I wasn't on he list :) (according to me anyway)

How about the F-bomber who cant complete a sentence without 2 of them and that's not even at all while angry but just part of his ongoing vocabulary while within an earshot of many other folks outside his little circle.

How about the F-bomber who cant complete a sentence without 2 of them and that's not even at all while angry but just part of his ongoing vocabulary while within an earshot of many other folks outside his little circle.
That's him (and yes I think it is generally HIM , can't say I've seen a female player like this.

That is me but I mix in multiple bad words without thinking about it.

That's him (and yes I think it is generally HIM , can't say I've seen a female player like this.

I have. Was funny and I didn't mind one bit.

Booze influenced post redacted

Last edited:
Sadly, we had a guy in our league who was Mr. Show up 5 minutes after the first tee time - painful pre-shot routine - The Windmill (on steroids) - Unsolicited Golf Advise - Air Counter - the Color Commentator guy. I kid you not! He sported a 36-handicap. The Windmill (on steroids) is because not only would he take endless practice swings, but 2 of every 3 times he intended to hit the ball he'd completely whiff.

Those rounds were PAINFUL.

Very funny list. I've played with most. While on vacation in early July, I found a new announce that I'd never have dreamed this time last year. --- Pulling the pin. My group started adopting this during Winter golf and I realize now that I'm hooked. Something to look at and speeds up play in our group as everyone plays ready golf.

36 Most Annoying Golf Partners

45. The Talker - Runs his mouth nonstop from the 1st tee until the last putt drops on 18.

46. The Loudmouth - Talks so loud to someone 5 feet away from him that he can be clearly heard 3 holes away.

47. The Inconsiderate Guy - Pays no mind that someone may be putting or teeing off on adjacent holes as he races his cart without care for others to his destination.

Nice! I was gonna add “the talker.”

Do we have the “The smoker” covered? Cigarettes, cigars, pot etc..

Thought of another couple of characteristics that one guy in an group from long ago had. If he wasn’t smacking gum, he was sucking his teeth.

I’m all of them to some extent. Varies by the day.

How about the anti rules guy? One OB, mulligan from the fairway and gimme from 6 feet, and somehow come outs with a 4 which ties you on the hole.

I think Cigar guy or cell phone guy are the worst.

45. The Talker - Runs his mouth nonstop from the 1st tee until the last putt drops on 18.

46. The Loudmouth - Talks so loud to someone 5 feet away from him that he can be clearly heard 3 holes away.

47. The Inconsiderate Guy - Pays no mind that someone may be putting or teeing off on adjacent holes as he races his cart without care for others to his destination.
I am number 45

Back