36 Most Annoying Golf Partners

The annoying guy that walks off the green while the rest are still putting guy @golfunfiltered 😆😆😆

Was there a sunflower seed guy that throws em all over the greens?

I play with a guy sometimes that is an f-bomber. He can't seem to control it - gets old after a while.

Chatty Kathy guy. Talks up a storm if new people are around to hear him. Tells them all his personal business.
Self Deprecating Humor guy. Constantly stating something negatively in reaction to “how you hitting them?
Self esteem guy. Almost begs to have someone notice his fair, good or excellent shot. Needs to hear something positive all the time.

The Complainer: the one that never stops complaining/blaming the trees, wind, course conditions. Maybe you should've hit a better shot?

Brilliant, I recognised so many of them. But none of them were me....nope, none at all. Not even air counter guy and "I can get there if I really smoke this one" guy.

This post had me laughing so hard. I'm sure I've been many of these at various times, and I've played with them as well.

I would hate to be in a group with these idiots.. I hate that instagram is chalk full of this kind of crap. Fake club tosses, and destroying carts. No respect for the course. I sitter to think that since golf is one of the only activities available. How many of these idiots are out there now.

I would hate to be in a group with these idiots.. I hate that instagram is chalk full of this kind of crap. Fake club tosses, and destroying carts. No respect for the course. I sitter to think that since golf is one of the only activities available. How many of these idiots are out there now.

I truly don't understand why this is a thing..... I get they don't move fast, but hitting someone with a golf cart can cause some serious damage to person and cart. like wtf?

I truly don't understand why this is a thing..... I get they don't move fast, but hitting someone with a golf cart can cause some serious damage to person and cart. like wtf?

You can see it busted up the window... I don't know. It bugs me big time when I all these videos being posted of tossing bags of clubs in lakes, running things over in carts etc.. It just increases the likelihood of someone else doing it in hopes that barstool posts it..

46. The Loudmouth - Talks so loud to someone 5 feet away from him that he can be clearly heard 3 holes away.
We have this guy at our club. If you're ever wondering if he's playing that day, all you have to do is be quiet and listen for a minute - if he's anywhere on the same 9 with you, you'll hear him!

This was great. I could think of or at least imagine someone for every one

6. The Air Counter - can't remember his score without reliving every shot in detail. "One in the pond, two drop, three in the bunker, four left it in the bunker ..." — 100% me lol

24. The Cart Daredevil - Reverts to his inner 13-year-old as soon as he gets behind the wheel of a cart. Has never met a "Cart Path Only" sign that pertains to him. "Man, if only this thing didn't have a governor." — A very respectable one. Never flipped/crashed a cart. Never drive on/near greens. No ones feared for their life while I was driving...I think

37 Show up 5 minutes after first tee time guy......playing with a group of guys and then having to split up groups because he can't show up on time..... — Guilty in the past. I have been getting much better at this though and I’ll even be the first one to show up sometimes.

Tourette Syndrome Golfer: (often associated with, but not limited to "Loudmouth") This person might or might not have been correctly diagnosed with Tourette Syndrome, BUT @#$!. !@#$!@. and I mean @#$! this guy. — Not often, but I’m good for a rant from time to time. Don’t yell though. I save the rants for myself or my cart partner haha

Back