50% TRADE IN BONUS IS BACK ON CALLAWAY GOLF

This is awesome!

Where is everyone getting this bonus??? It's not on their website.

I believe a code comes via email to those that are on the Callaway mailing lists. It may come other ways too, I'm just not aware of them.

I am on the mailing list but haven't gotten the code. If it comes I will put an order in. I am supposed to get fit next week but need to cancel for work. I am pretty sure what I would need but would like to get fit first. I can come pretty close to trading in stuff not getting used and covering a new driver.

I believe a code comes via email to those that are on the Callaway mailing lists. It may come other ways too, I'm just not aware of them.
I don't have access to my personal email right now but word is that it's only select people that are getting the email. If this is so, it's pretty crappy.

As of now, by “Special Invitation” only it seems. Most likely every one else will get the deal in a few days. Be patient… 😉

This really kind of bugs me, when I just traded a boatload of clubs within the past week on Callaway equipment. I was trying to get ahead of the back orders, but I missed out on a bunch of credit. I don’t even have the equipment in hand, either.

I don't have access to my personal email right now but word is that it's only select people that are getting the email. If this is so, it's pretty crappy.
They've done this before, but I can't remember it being recent.

Oh man, hope I actually qualify... just signed up for the Callaway site this month

I got the email today, but there is some fine print on it. I added a club and some trade in stuff, nowhere to enter the Code that was sent to me. 2nd, when I scroll to the bottom it has this:

For Woods purchase: Limit 1 club Trade-In per club purchased. For Irons purchase, trade-in no fewer than six (6) and up to nine (9) eligible irons/hybrids/wedges and for woods purchase, limit one (1) club trade-in per club purchased.

That kind of hurts, as I was going to trade in 2 clubs for 1 hybrid.... At this point I think I will hold off as it was more a trade to test something out more than something I really want to add to the bag.

If anyone is not using the code they received, if you DM it to me it will be put to good use!

I got the email today, but there is some fine print on it. I added a club and some trade in stuff, nowhere to enter the Code that was sent to me. 2nd, when I scroll to the bottom it has this:

For Woods purchase: Limit 1 club Trade-In per club purchased. For Irons purchase, trade-in no fewer than six (6) and up to nine (9) eligible irons/hybrids/wedges and for woods purchase, limit one (1) club trade-in per club purchased.

That kind of hurts, as I was going to trade in 2 clubs for 1 hybrid.... At this point I think I will hold off as it was more a trade to test something out more than something I really want to add to the bag.
I found the code/email buried in my inbox. Tried it out. That enter code button is hidden on the right, in the cart under your items. I had to really look for it. Problem is, even though the code is applied, it doesn't reflect the additional 50%. it says, once Callaway receives the trade in, it will apply the 50%.

Screen Shot 2022-01-27 at 11.37.39 AM.png

I found the code/email buried in my inbox. Tried it out. That enter code button is hidden on the right, in the cart under your items. I had to really look for it. Problem is, even though the code is applied, it doesn't reflect the additional 50%. it says, once Callaway receives the trade in, it will apply the 50%.

View attachment 9063221
The 50% is usually credited AFTER they receive everything, not generally in the cart. It works though, at least it's worked great for me in the past.

Last edited:
be following, if the 50% hits I'd be all but sold on a fairway wood based off the GD guys talk

Depending on what I get fit into tomorrow, I may need to see about snagging one of those codes from someone.

yeah, I don't like that at all.

It happened last year too. I didn’t get one then but DNevs hooked a bunch of THPers up. Not sure why they’d do it again, but hopefully more people get codes.
This was what I was referring to when I said the cost was offset. Just didn't know if others received it as well, so figured I wouldn't be the first to say. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm starting to suspect there won't be a code for me. I'm a newbie to Callaway website so it seems my odds aren't great.

I'm starting to suspect there won't be a code for me. I'm a newbie to Callaway website so it seems my odds aren't great.
I have had an account on the Callaway page for some time now and this same thing happened last year and I did not get a code. As @OldandStiff has stated, I would like to know what this criteria is.

look at your cart where it says “do you have a coupon” and enter the email code. You’ll see your original trade credit and then the bonus amount listed separately.
I’m sure you’re aware they don’t apply the bonus until after they receive the clubs.
btw …about the fine print, I had no issue with my trades.

Back