50% TRADE IN BONUS IS BACK ON CALLAWAY GOLF

Heck, I might even have said email in my inbox (I cannot access my personal email from work), but it's the principle that if you are going to do it, give the offer to everyone, not just a select few and then no one know the "selection" criteria.

Heck, I might even have said email in my inbox (I cannot access my personal email from work), but it's the principle that if you are going to do it, give the offer to everyone, not just a select few and then no one know the "selection" criteria.
If I were a Grandaddy guy, I wouldn’t be complaining about Callaway sending a few customers a bonus trade in coupon a few days earlier than everyone else.
Just saying… I think Cally and THP have hooked you up pretty well.

If I were a Grandaddy guy, I wouldn’t be complaining about Callaway sending a few customers a bonus trade in coupon a few days earlier than everyone else.
Let's not go there. You act like I'm not appreciative of what was given to me, which if you have ever read any of my content in the Grandaddy threads you would know it's the exact opposite. or if you knew me, you would know your comment is completely opposite of what I'm saying here. I mean even if I don't get it, ok, but for others it sucks. If everyone gets it and it's tiered then fine, but last year it was not and no one seems to know.

Just an FYI for those who didn't get a trade in coupon. There is a pretty good trade in program at Rock Bottom Golf where they will give you a 50% bonus if you choose store credit. They don't have the best site and you have to wait for the trade to process before you spend it. But, the trade will be processed the day of or after they receive it typically. And, even though the site isn't the best, you will get pretty good value with the bonus and they carry all of the newest stuff.

An important part of being a Grandaddy participant is honest feedback. Nobody is asking for blind praise all the time, that would be a disservice to everyone.

I'm not ready for this.....
Not sure why I've not received the email as I get no less than 3 emails from Callaway per day, apparel, CG and CPO so better check my spam folder..... :oops:

Maybe @DNevsCG can speak to how the emails work? I have spent a lot of money with Callaway as well, and no discount code in my e-mail either.

Is it Callaway's site or CallawayPreOwned?

What are the eligible clubs? I see in the pics posted it says irons/hybrids/wedges? No drivers?

Are TM RBZ clubs eligible for trade-in? My son wants new irons and I'm willing to trade my Burner 2.0's and RBZ driver and woods in to help him out so he's not getting rid of his first irons (Silver Scot 845s)... a lot of golfers hang onto their first set of irons.🤷‍♂️

This happened last year if I remember correctly and eventually our friends from Callaway came up with a code for THP. Not sure if that will happen again.

I was going to trade a number of things on a new driver but it looks like that won't work. If I get a 50% bump on one item and can still lump in a number of other things I still might do it.

Callaway Canada has no trade in program so we are completely out of luck up here

I saw that a week ago that they had lowered trade-in values on many clubs - Epic Speed went from $300 to $240. Still if you have the 1.5 bonus, you are still ahread. I don't really want any more clubs ...:ROFLMAO: for now ...:LOL:

Nothing in my inbox either. If I get one I’ll post it here for someone to use, my set is complete for now.

I saw that a week ago that they had lowered trade-in values on many clubs - Epic Speed went from $300 to $240. Still if you have the 1.5 bonus, you are still ahread. I don't really want any more clubs ...:ROFLMAO: for now ...:LOL:
I saw it too. Sort of makes sense, since the Epic line was the latest release and now its 2nd gen equipment. Hoping I didn't cost myself by waiting on a 50% trade-in bonus I may not qualify for :ROFLMAO:

I saw it too. Sort of makes sense, since the Epic line was the latest release and now its 2nd gen equipment. Hoping I didn't cost myself by waiting on a 50% trade-in bonus I may not qualify for :ROFLMAO:
it would make more sense if they had lowered the price of the Epic line, but it is what it is. As @Desmond said, we still come out ahead with the bonus.

Yep, no email for me. Looking to make a purchase so hope this opens up to more folks! 🤞

Anyone else part of the club?

Whew nothing on my list is Callaway right now so I’m safe from being tempted. Awesome deal for those that are

Whew nothing on my list is Callaway right now so I’m safe from being tempted. Awesome deal for those that are

i built a rogue ls fairway. even after trade it would still cost like $450 lol

And this could be UW.

Back