50% TRADE IN BONUS IS BACK ON CALLAWAY GOLF

Guys, pick up the phone to put your order in and ask. I'm sure they'll give it to you. People > Website shopping carts.
Are you? It's probably the opposite of what people on both ends actually want. And have you ever done customs orders over the phone? Nightmare. The only ones I've had be wrong.

Last edited:
Are you? It's probably the opposite of what people on both ends actually want. And have you ever done customs orders over the phone? Nightmare. The only ones I've had be wrong.

This entire thread is folks hoping for and asking about the 50% bump in trade ins. You've mentioned you didn't get one despite all the cash you've spent on Cally gear too. I've spent nearly as much, didn't get any email code, but called in and happily got the 50% bump like I always do. Sorry to try and be helpful.

Customs orders have been flawless every time too.

Reactions: JB
This entire thread is folks hoping for and asking about the 50% bump in trade ins. You've mentioned you didn't get one despite all the cash you've spent on Cally gear too. I've spent nearly as much, didn't get any email code, but called in and happily got the 50% bump like I always do. Sorry to try and be helpful.

Customs orders have been flawless every time too.
What I meant by are you sure? is can you guarantee that'll work for everyone? I'm hoping your suggestion does work for people though.

Like I said in the other thread I'd like to know what it would take to get on the list for the email for the trade in bonus. And the only two orders I've had problems with things not being right, were the only 2 customs I did by phone. Just not keen to do it again.

What I meant by are you sure? is can you guarantee that'll work for everyone? I'm hoping your suggestion does work for people though.

Like I said in the other thread I'd like to know what it would take to get on the list for the email for the trade in bonus. And the only two orders I've had problems with things not being right, were the only 2 customs I did by phone. Just not keen to do it again.

It’s worked for me since the Epic Flash year. I’ve had trade ins each time. Of course I can’t guarantee it, I’m just some random (yet frequent) customer. But I’ve had a lot of success in getting things like that by simply talking to a person and asking nicely rather than waiting for an email. No clue what triggers the trade in code. Total mystery.

Callaway in particular has been a standout company for customer service, and I’m pretty loyal for that reason.

It’s worked for me since the Epic Flash year. I’ve had trade ins each time. Of course I can’t guarantee it, I’m just some random (yet frequent) customer. But I’ve had a lot of success in getting things like that by simply talking to a person and asking nicely rather than waiting for an email. No clue what triggers the trade in code. Total mystery.

Callaway in particular has been a standout company for customer service, and I’m pretty loyal for that reason.
That's great. And will absolutely talk to someone about it.

You tried to do something nice, and caught grief for it. I’d just shake my head and walk away. 🤷

You tried to do something nice, and caught grief for it. I’d just shake my head and walk away. 🤷
I'm not giving him grief, if that's what you mean. He was trying to help people get the clubs at the trade in value they want. That's awesome. 'I' just don't want to order customs over the phone and don't really want to have to call in, or call/email trade in people I've dealt to ask them for anything they don't seem to want to just offer me. And I have tons of local people that will be more than willing to do that, I'm just curious what it takes to get Callaway to want to.

Anyone know what the expiration date for the bonus? Looking to pull the trigger in the next couple of wild but waiting to get fit. Thanks!

Anyone know what the expiration date for the bonus? Looking to pull the trigger in the next couple of wild but waiting to get fit. Thanks!
3/31 I believe YRMV

If they allowed you to trade more than one club for the driver, an order would have already been placed....for scientific testing purposes of course.

I was fortunate to receive a code the other day. In the past, Callaway has always had disclaimers about how many clubs you can trade in relative to a purchase, and I’ve never had them stick to that disclaimer. In other words, I trade in two drivers and a fairway wood to offset a new driver purchase, and they‘ve never not given me the full bonus trade-in credit. Past experience does not guarantee future results… ;)

Anyone know if Callaway are stringent on the 1:1 trade to purchase requirement?

Can I do two trades for one item?

Anyone know if Callaway are stringent on the 1:1 trade to purchase requirement?

Can I do two trades for one item?
If only you could enter the items in a shopping cart, then enter the code, and find out.
Oh, wait…. :ROFLMAO:

If anyone has an extra code they aren't planning on using... I will put it to VERY good use :p:p

If only you could enter the items in a shopping cart, then enter the code, and find out.
Oh, wait…. :ROFLMAO:

Not sure you realize what I’ve asked. Has nothing to do with the code.

Not sure you realize what I’ve asked. Has nothing to do with the code.
All you have to do is add your trade items to your cart, then enter your code. The additional discount total will appear,
I ordered two hybrids and traded in a FW and two Vokey wedges. I received the bonus on each item.

All you have to do is add your trade items to your cart, then enter your code. The additional discount total will appear,
I ordered two hybrids and traded in a FW and two Vokey wedges. I received the bonus on each item.

I get it…. But that IS technically against their fine print…
All good, will call CS and sort it out.

16AA4F1D-3DE6-42F3-95DA-312E187F62B5.jpeg

i'm happy to send my code along to anyone looking to buy. because i'm such a super person, i don't even want any compensation for this very valuable, highly sought-after item. i only ask for the beneficiary of my supreme graciousness to like every one of my posts forever after. only thumbs up, lovey eyes, or fire emojis allowed.

I am not even looking for the code and I liked the post anyway.

Although if someone has an extra code I would probably pick something up.

Does anyone have an extra code?

I hope everyone hops on this that can. Who is wanting the new driver?

I hope everyone hops on this that can. Who is wanting the new driver?

I am hoping to hop on it if Callaway will send me a code.

I was hoping @DNevsCG might be able to shed some light on how they are doing this. I have my cart and trade-ins ready for the Driver and 3W

Am I the only one here who thinks it’s in poor taste to be @ing dnevs looking for a coupon?

Am I the only one here who thinks it’s in poor taste to be @ing dnevs looking for a coupon?

Not asking him for a coupon, but thanks for your concern.

Asking him what the strategy is behind sending it to specific people and what goes into that. It would stand to reason that people who buy their stuff every year might get one sent to them, but again I do appreciate your concern :rolleyes:

Back