50degrees and colder is too cold for golf...

50 degrees is shorts weather for me. :D

50* is still great weather for golf!

I mean, yeah. But not all of us have the luxury of playing in 50+ degree weather most of the year so we grin it and bear it to play a couple rounds in the colder months.

10 celcius is very comfortable for me. Can't imagine not playing in that!

@ddec and I implemented a 35° rule a few years ago. If the sun is out, it’s totally playable at that temp.

As long as there's not too much wind I'm game until it hits the 40's

Agreed!

50° - 80° please

50 is shorts weather....Come on. You can play at cooler than that. Ha

Totally depending on the wind. I can play in temps as low as the low 40's if there is just a breath of wind (nothing lower than 40 anymore and I prefer 45 and up), but if the wind is up it has to be at least 50.

@ddec and I implemented a 35° rule a few years ago. If the sun is out, it’s totally playable at that temp.

I am with you that is about my floor. It helps if the sun is out and it isn’t windy. I played two rounds this weekend at 42 and 46* and was very comfortable. It isn’t about score at those temperatures but about being outside, getting some exercise and enjoying your playing partners.

I mean I would rather play at 50 or above but that ain’t stopping me. Lol

I’d agree, but then I’d be a hypocrite. I’ll play when the weather is forecasted to be decent. It’s not always the case. 39 and windy is a miserable time, though. If it starts snowing, I question my sanity.

If the sun is out and the wind is down playing in the 30s is not out of the question

False AF 😝

Nope we’re just getting cool at 50 degrees.

I don't mind 50. It is the wind that is the problem at that temperature and lower.

I support this.

Above freezing, sunny, not too windy, I’m in.

It was 42 when I teed off today.

I love cold weather golf. The cold chases all the beer-a-hole morons away.

Blasphemy. Played at 46 on Friday and wasn't cold in the least. At those temps it definitely helps to walk vs ride.

Oh yeah. Gotta walk. I won’t ride in the cold.

If the wind is not blowing much, I can and have played into the 30's. Finished a round in our Push Cart Mafia 4some when it was 32F and a 20 mph wind. Could not wait to get inside the car. Luckily, I had mitts.

Back