60 Degree Wedge Distance

@gkeller813 is about to be master sensay said on these variations of shots!
I am trying. With all this backyard work I know I need to swing my 54* wedge at 67.5% power to get it 75 yards. My notes book is full!

Very rarely hit a full 60, and even less now I'm trying to be a bit smarter with my 100 and in shots. But I'd be about 75 or so if I needed a full blooded one to get over trees or anything between me and the green.

Of course, there is every chance of blading it when I try that, which immediately turns it into my 250 club.

I rarely will play my 58 over 95-yards unless I need to play to a front pin. The perfect distance for that club is flying it about 82 yards and allowing for 1-hop and stop at 85.

I hit mine around 72-76 yards.

My 60* wedge is stock 95 yard shot.

75 is my max and I've gotta really be striking it well. I play the TM Hi Toe and I've never gotten a lot of distance from those. Usually like to pull out the 54 (bent to 55) for anything over that.

75 yds on a normal swing. I don’t go all out with any of my full wedge swings though. If I swing harder they just seem to go higher and shorter.

I allocate:
PW -115
GW-100
56* - 85
60* - 75
64* - 60

I generally play mine around 60 yards or so. If I take full swings it would be on the range, and there I will get it out to around 80 or so

Back