Not open for further replies.

That post

aka GolfOrElse
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Boycotting
$250 - Free ConUS shipping to albatross club
I’m interested in hearing trade offers too.

Any kind of trade is possible. Shaft, pushcart, putter, putting aids, head covers. It’s wide open. I don’t want these in my office anymore.
E4869C7C-039F-414C-AF23-3A5744CB19D1.jpeg
6168A0E2-EF8A-4BF9-AF6C-52C3550D66CA.jpeg
EBAAE1EE-4EC5-4859-9E5B-7B8998B04DA2.jpeg

E207AFB1-BD0C-4E2C-B2E4-B8B2D574D947.jpeg

Last edited:
Bump. I’d love to use the funds from this sale towards figuring out driver/fairway wood situations.

I'm tired of looking at these. Price drop.

Price drop to $250

Great deal. If I was RH, I’d get them. At that price, you can almost make your money back just selling the shafts

What are specs?

Any kind of trade is possible. Shaft, pushcart, putter, putting aids, head covers. It’s wide open. I don’t want these in my office anymore.

What kind of putters you looking for?

I’d really like to trade these clubs for a pushcart.

The wheel of my pushcart fell off mid season last year. I was still able to use it but if I go over a bump or have to lift the back wheels it falls off and has to be rigged back in its slot.

TM TP Fubuki 73 x5 ct stiff from a driver I had. Ping Power 55 and 75 s shafts with Ping adaptors. Titliest Dead-Eye putter in black with original dead eye grip. Tiger type blade. Cool stick. Bullseye Putter with original grip.Training club I use to use which is an old Titliest blade with very slight perimeter weighting with training grip.

Last edited:
Sent pm yesterday
Thanks. Had a bit of a busy day with my granddaughter yesterday and today. I’ll take a look hopefully tonight

Sold pls close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back