I thought one by me was the longest in BC at 611, but it turns out Hole 11 here at The Nursery comes in at 782 from tips as a par 6. That's just insane but also awesome! You're just getting your moneys worth there! I remember playing Bright Castle in Downpatrick, Ireland when I was a kid (early teens) and thinking that had long holes, seems they are "only" just over 500yds

That’s fantastic! It would seem sooo long, and so odd to take hybrid off the tee on a 747 yard hole!

Right to left huh? Perfect for my lefty slice lol

That is crazy to think getting to the green in 4 is a good thing

Three shots with the same club (not a putter) that's a special hole

4 Hybrid
4 Hybrid
4 Hybrid
9 iron
(2) putt par

Hmmm, I didn't even know there is such a thing as Par 6. I guess that makes a snowman look a little better.

Ugh. I bet a lot of golf balls are lost on that hole. People trying to make hero shots left and right and spraying them all over.

Sounds like fun! I’ll be out that way later this year with my wife, but sadly no golf that trip. Something about “spending time togther on our anniversary“ or something. :ROFLMAO:

One par 6 hole close to home. The 18th at Farmstead Golf Links, 767 from the tips, tee off in South Carolina and end up on the green in North Carolina.

We've got a 715 par 5 by me. Tough hole!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Wow. That hole could be one heck of a blow up hole for me. If I’m hitting my 3W well I’d be ok but if not...? I’d like to give it a go though.

That's nothing .... I've got that beat ... 841 yards

meadowfarms_golf.jpg

I birdied that the one time I played it....from the tips. Figured wth gotta play the longest hole from the longest tee
I've got you beat ... I eagled it :eek: Have a plaque from Meadows to prove it :cool:

My father made a HIO on #2 on the Island 9. He also has a plaque (y)

I've got you beat ... I eagled it :eek: Have a plaque from Meadows to prove it :cool:

My father made a HIO on #2 on the Island 9. He also has a plaque (y)
The hole with waterfall out of foundation I hit into water and it skipped up to near tap in...And the little league baseball hole...Ha What a unique course.

I've heard about this hole it is the in the Guinness World Book of Records. It's the only hole that is in three different counties. ;)

Last edited:
Nice it’s a par 6! Lol. Never played one of those.
Chapel Hill Country Club in Johnsburg Illinois has a 730 yard par 5 17th hole. Monster. Driver that’s 280, 3 wood that’s 260 leaves about a 200 yard third shot. This is from the tips of course. The regular men’s tees are at 580 and the blues are at 600. The 700 plus yard tee is way back and wow it’s long. No way you can have a mid iron left for a third shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anything over a Par 5 even a legal hole? Like, will the USGA recognize a Par 6 or Par 7?

I have played 3 par 6's....Only one still exists. The International Pines course 5th hole was a par 6 at 695. Now it is par 5 at 705. The Meadow Farm hole above and the hole on Mountain Manor Marshalls Creek, PA course closed

and I thought the 632yd par 5 here was long...

Be fun just trying those holes.

Back