8,000,000th Post Status as of Feb 25

Reframmellator

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
The table below shows where we were at the beginning of the year and the last five weeks of statistics

The was the third consecutive week that post count increased. The Tiger thread accounted for over 550 posts this week, which is an unfortunate way to boost the numbers. As this week's pace, we will see our 8,000,000th post in October, 2022.

1614348194200.png

Trending in the right direction!

Anyway to predict the "catch up" periods for some of the huge experiences?

I feel like that is the way we will shrink the deficit - I mean look at Mizuno, MC and Granddaddy alone- those will be post crunchers!

Boom. Getting stronger by the week!

Anyway to predict the "catch up" periods for some of the huge experiences?

I feel like that is the way we will shrink the deficit - I mean look at Mizuno, MC and Granddaddy alone- those will be post crunchers!
I agree, and know these Experiences will push the post count up, quickly!

The roll to 7 was nice. The way too early look at 8 is not.

The Grandaddy thread will explode in December. There’s always a influx of posts when events start coming up.

Nothing super great to add, but one post closer!

Lots of work to do!!

In addition to Experiences, we have golf tournaments including Majors to talk about. And some of us will be emerging shortly from our annual winter hibernation. A return to course should increase traffic on the forum as many will be using shiny new equipment for the first time. If not. jacked lofts in 2021.

It is crazy to think now big a number like 1 million is.. Then you start think about all the millionaires and billionaires out there....

I can see some grass now as the snow melts. That bodes well for the post count!

Back