80* lie Angle Putter

Papaw

Reaction score
Has anyone bent their putter to a 80 degree lie (10 degrees off vertical)? This seems to give me the best results of a true straight back straight through under arm putt.

The cure RX5 can be adjusted to 80*. Maybe put up a WTB thread and you might get a good deal on here.

Has anyone bent their putter to a 80 degree lie (10 degrees off vertical)? This seems to give me the best results of a true straight back straight through under arm putt.

I'm pretty sure the USGA limit to the lie angle of a putter is 79*. You may want to check for sure, but if you don't participate in any USGA sanctioned events I would have to say.......BEND AWAY!:blob:

My putter is a 52 inch broomstick set at 78 from Odyssey cut down to 28 inches. love itnew putter1.jpg

I played my Cure putter at 80° and had a lot of success. I also had the shaft at 39" so I could stand straight up.

Back