jeremyheslop

Reaction score
Handicap
So I've researched putters and hit every putter at the local Dick's Sporting Goods. I feel the #9 style putters from Odyssey really have a great feel. Dick's only had the White Hot XG #9 not the White Hot Tour or the Black Series i so I have limited testing with these. Does any one here have an opinion on what they prefer and pros/cons of each? Thanks!

I know very little about golf equipment, but I do know that putters are very personal things. Is there any other store near you with a larger selection so you can try more of them? I have an Odyssey putter - I think it's called the White Hot XG Rossi. I like it.

Nothing within 3 hours driving distance. But I guess I could make a day of it.

Nothing within 3 hours driving distance. But I guess I could make a day of it.

I think that's the best way to go if you can. You'll be happier trying them out first.

I would certainly try all kinds. Or you can do like me and buy a ton of different putters to try because they look cool. After thousands of dollars of my own research I finally found my putter. I would go the try before you buy route though. :act-up:

The #9 is a nice putter as well. The less expensive one is just as nice as the more expensive versions in my opinion.

I agree with Graz, the regular model works just as nice as the Tour. Slightly different weighting I believe.

Back