90days return policy Covid-19

scottmti

Passionate Hacker
Reaction score
Handicap
I couldn’t find detail on 90 days return policy in golf product.
Wondering how it would effect if your 90 days runs out. Golf stores are closed until further notice. At least month or more here in LA. My 90 days return date probably run out. You think store will give extensions in return policy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My friend and I have been discussing the same thing. He bought a driver and would like to exchange it for a different shaft. I would like to exchange a couple of hybrids.

I would hope that the store would honor the policy with a covid-19 extension policy

I would like to think the golf industry would take the high road on returns during this virus situation.

I think the major oems will

Unfortunately I think there will be a few, smaller, local outlets that might not to refund monies.

I am also thinking that like in 2006-2008, if these closures last too long, a few local golf outlets will be having "going out of business" sales. Bad for them but good for the bargain hunter.

I was going to say the same thing. I imagine the OEM's will honor the 90 day exchange with an extension. But not sure about smaller golf outlet stores. I hope they stay in business to be able to help the golfer out with PPP loans and stimulus stuff, but we'll find out for sure in a couple months.

I ordered the shotscope v3 during their special promo back in January. They’ve said they’d ship them out in May. They offer a 30 day full refund if you don’t like it but like you’ve stated I’m wondering if that runs out prior to playing a single round. Courses definitely closed in Illinois through the end of May. Who knows. I guess I’d have to email them and ask once it arrives. It may ship late due to covid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would recommend to contact the seller: OEM, store etc. I am sure they would do the right thing. On top of it.... they want your return business

The return policy will depend on the integrity of the company / vendor you purchased from. Our daughter was scheduled to be married in May. Outdoor wedding. Obviously this covid situation is not our doing. All vendors with one exception would reschedule or refund. The company we used for the
tent and other things said they didn't have a tent on the preferred date in September, nor would they refund the $2400 deposit I gave them in March of 2019. I would expect there will be good and bad in all industries including golf.

Back