Reaction score
I have been swinging the Titleist 915 D4 for a few years now, looking at swapping out for a new long stick. However I am finding out that the D4 is kind of a rare bird.
I swung cobra, ping, taylormade all before picking up the D4 and she few straight as an arrow. Reading that pros ditched the driver due to inability to control it. Lol.
Has anyone else on here owned one??

Didn't own it but tested it at their TPi facility for a while.
It is a low launcher with not a lot of lateral forgiveness. Could news is finding something that is low spin is relatively easy now in comparison.

I have been swinging the Titleist 915 D4 for a few years now, looking at swapping out for a new long stick. However I am finding out that the D4 is kind of a rare bird.
I swung cobra, ping, taylormade all before picking up the D4 and she few straight as an arrow. Reading that pros ditched the driver due to inability to control it. Lol.
Has anyone else on here owned one??

i had one, still have the head. I think you find the tsi3 similar in spin. But way more forgiveness/better sound and shape

Didn't own it but tested it at their TPi facility for a while.
It is a low launcher with not a lot of lateral forgiveness. Could news is finding something that is low spin is relatively easy now in comparison.

love the feedback. Must have been the low spin that helped me keep it straight.
looking at low launch shafts with a Ts2 now. Thanks!

Back