A Brand Story: Tour Edge Golf

Unfortunately their customer service is awful. Maybe if I was on the Champions Tour, I would get a response to phone calls and emails. I’ll assume product quality is better.
That’s wild, I literally got email and phone replies the same day this week.

I love the HL offset driver . Takes right side out most of the time
The 3 wood is very good, just not as good as my taylor made

I find Tour Edge Golf to offer the best customer service of ANY golf equipment company, bar none! Whether it is technical questions, ordering from them, or getting a club or shaft replaced under their lifetime warranty, the folks at Tour Edge are prompt and accurate. I’ll admit that earlier in 2021 when things got really hectic there, it might take 3 or 4 hours to get a response, and occasionally a customer service representative had to check with someone in that department that had more experience, but I ALWAYS got a reply and I also got what I needed in a timely fashion. Can’t ask for more than that!

Great write up JB. As a little guy trying to take on the big boys... love reading this and getting some insights into their business model.

Wish them all the success in the world (as long as they don't end up making travel bags or gloves :p) !
Thank you Rod. Much appreciated.

If I were a sales rep in the golf channel this would be the line I’d want to sell. Great product, great story. Super service and passion that I don’t see elsewhere. Nice words JB

The next edition of Brand Story hits tomorrow and it’s another long one, but we hope you guys enjoy it

There was a lot of Tour Edge talk in the Tech Studio this weekend with the Staff gathered for some fun content.

I love that they are finding their way to the top of the discussion right now. It seems like the products are doing a nice job of speaking for themselves, while the company can stay at their core to promote quality products at flat out better prices.

WIth the latest reviews from TEEm Tour Edge, I figured this could be brought back up.

I'm a Tour Edge fan and I was lucky enough years ago to get to hang around their facility a little bit. Really like their business model and sort of "niche" they are in (if you can call it that). Still game an old XCG7 beta 16.5° and love hitting that thing.

I know the article is a little old at this point but was this a tease to another article that happened already "Firsts across the industry are less transparent and should probably be talked about more (future article)"?

I'm a Tour Edge fan and I was lucky enough years ago to get to hang around their facility a little bit. Really like their business model and sort of "niche" they are in (if you can call it that). Still game an old XCG7 beta 16.5° and love hitting that thing.

I know the article is a little old at this point but was this a tease to another article that happened already "Firsts across the industry are less transparent and should probably be talked about more (future article)"?
Its still a future article.

They had a LOT IN PLAY at Las Colin as and This weekend in the Woodlands down in Houston.....they just keep growing

The XCG7 Beta may be my favorite FW of all time. That is a club I regret getting ride of.

As JB points out in the article, their price point is crazy for what they offering with the price of everything going through the roof right now.

I've had a few work friends get the Hot Launch 4 complete sets to start golfing with. Two ladies, one men's. All VERY happy they did.

IMO, their SGI stuff, while under the radar of "serious" golfers, is a freaking amazing value.

Seems like I remember Rodney Dangerfield doing an ad for them years ago. He was sort of playing his Caddyshack character.

Last edited:
Back