A club you’d be devastated to lose?

My B21 driver I bought last fall with a dozen or so rounds has some carrier drives inn her. Looking forward to really nice weather to see how it goes.

The only club I would be devastated to lose is the one that has sentimental value to me - the 1i that belonged to my dad

Anything else can be replaced, but not that particular club

Cobra F6 Baffler.

The only fairway wood I’ve ever been able to hit consistently.

It just saw off another couple of contenders in the past fortnight (G410 & Epic Flash).

The supply is thinning out even on eBay.

I keep meaning to grab a couple of spares, and may do right now.

:)

The only club that has nostalgia for me is my putter. It was a gift from my parents in 2001. My father passed in 2010 so it holds memories of when we both were out on the course.

My M6 3-wood. After an exhaustive search following the crack in my beloved R7, I finally acquired the m6 and it is just AWESOME!

I'd only be devastated if it was new due to the waste of money losing it would mean. Otherwise, I'm not married to golf clubs. The concept that someone couldn't find a suitable replacement seems silly to me, and I believe equipment can play a huge role in how you swing/play. I just think there is always an option out there that would perform similarly enough to keep ones scores the same.

Probably it's a tie between every club in my bag. It's one thing to trade in a club for an upgrade, but if I actually lost any of the clubs I received from a THP Experience (especially with this entire bag coming from The Grandaddy), its gonna be tough for me. Maybe the driver wouldn't hurt as much since I did win a Mavrik through THPs Instagram page, but the sting would still be there.

My Cobra King F9 driver with a prototype LA Golf OLYSS shaft in it.
That shaft is over $400 new and mine's a prototype (thanks, THP)!

Yeah, I'd be pretty upset if that club went missing.

I am happy with all my clubs and would be happier if I could bring some more consistency in my long game.

Any of my Scotty Cameron putters :rolleyes:

Back